    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2001
      NEW latest movie trailers are online! - http://www.theactionzone.net

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Thursday, May 3rd 2001

      It seems that there's a problem between Yahoo! Groups and Hotmail, since
      e-mails from groups are not reaching Hotmail accounts. We're looking
      into this problem to see what's up. For those who subscribe using
      Hotmail have to stay with no newsletter for now until the situation
      clears up.

      That's all for now, later.

      Speed up your current Internet connection in 3 minutes with
      InternetBOOST
      2001! This revolutionary software can optimize your optimizes Windows
      Internet access up to 200% faster! Click Here!
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/18855//45576

      > NEW DVD'S
      - On the 5th of June, the WWF Home Video department will release
      WrestleMania X-Seven on DVD. The VHS version of WrestleMania will be
      released on May 8th. Also new in June will be the Backlash DVD, to be
      released on the 26th. Backlash will be the first PPV event that is not
      part of the 'big 5' to be released on DVD. No details or extras
      information are known for these two DVDs yet.

      > TOUGH ENOUGH TAPINGS ENDING THIS MONTH
      - The final taping of the new WWF/MTV reality show 'Tough Enough' will
      be done on May 11th. The show is scheduled to start airing on MTV on
      June 21st. The first show will be a one hour special, while the rest of
      the 12 shows will be 30 minutes each. Tazz, Jacqueline, Tori and Al Snow
      trained all the 'Tough Enough' participants. Two winners, a male, and a
      female, will be given a developmental contract with the World Wrestling
      Federation at the end of the series.

      > BOBBY EATON UPDATE
      - Dave Scherer of 1wrestling.com reported today that the reason the WWF
      released Bobby Eaton from his contract is because the company wasn't
      happy with the work he's been doing. The WWF were very high on Eaton,
      considered by many one of the best wrestlers. Scherer also reports that
      Eaton's friend Jim Cornette confronted WWF officials about the release
      of Bobby. Eaton was working for Ohio Valley Wrestling as an instructor
      for the WWF.

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed at 13.40, a 1.13% increase over the previous trade. The
      day's range was 13.12-13.40.

      ======================================
      See our web site: www.elifesize.com "
      ======================================

      ======================================
      Dialfreecalls.com is the only site that pays you to talk. You get 2 ½
      hours
      of long distance FREE every month just for signing up with absolutely NO
      fees.
      All calls are carried by MCI/WORLDCOM and not over the Internet so
      they’re
      crystal clear. Credit cards are NOT required. Sign up now it’s FREE!!
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/18707//46003
      ======================================

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > MORRUS RELEASES STATEMENT ABOUT FALSE RUMOR
      - Hugh Morrus released a statement on his official site at
      GeneralRectionUSA.com regarding a false interview a so-called Internet
      reporter posted on the 1 million sites he works for. The post titled
      'McMahon refuses to sign former WCW champion', states that Hugh Morrus
      accepted the buyout from Time Warner however the WWF didn't contact him
      for a place in the new WCW. Later in the post, 'Mr Reporter of the Year'
      says that Hugh's name isn't in the list of the 24 the WWF acquired from
      AOL Time Warner. Last Friday Jim Ross revealed all the names they
      purchased, and Hugh Morrus was one of them. In his statement, Morrus
      said that 'It's bullshit', and he never had to accept a buy out from
      Time Warner since the WWF picked his contract in the first place.

      Privacy Policy at http://www.wrestling-online.com/privacy.html
      Editor can be reached at Editor@...