    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2001
      Pre order Mick Foley's new book! - http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      http://www.wrestlingdotcom.com - WE'RE BAAAAAAAAACK!

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Friday, March 30th 2001

      Our own resident 'King' dropped me a line to tell you that his article
      Culture Shock will return after WrestleMania. The lucky bastard is
      traveling to the US from Europe and will watch the event at the VIP
      section in WWF New York. Yes, it looks like it's good to be the king. He
      told me to tell you that when the WWF cameras cut to a WWF NY scene,
      look for a handsome guy, that will be him. HAH! Bastard!

      Not a lot of news today, pretty quiet for a WrestleMania weekend. Back
      tomorrow.

      BMW. Suzuki. Triumph. Harley. eBay Motors.
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/15059//27946

      > WWF CLOSES DEAL WITH AOL TIME WARNER
      - A week after a deal was announced that WWFE, Inc., acquired WCW from
      AOL Time Warner, today both parties closed the transaction to make it
      official. Last week the WWF signed a binding letter but now the paper
      work is done. No financial information has been released yet but the
      numbers will probably be released in the next WWFE quarter earnings
      report.

      > SMACKDOWN RATING!
      - Smackdown! received a 4.9 rating with 7.0 share for last night's
      broadcast on UPN as the last stop for WrestleMania. That is up from last
      week's 4.2 rating.

      > MOTORHEAD AT WRESTLEMANIA
      - On their official website, Motorhead said that they will be at
      WrestleMania this Sunday in Houston, TX., to perform Triple H's theme
      "The Game". Limp Bizkit are also rumored to be at WrestleMania
      performing Undertaker's theme 'Rolling'

      > OKERLUND, HEENAN AT AXXESS
      - Jim Ross announced today that both Gene Okerlund and Bobby 'The Brain'
      Heenan will be appearing at WWF Axxess, the huge fan festival leading up
      to WrestleMania. Ross said that no plans are in store for these two
      former WWF employees to be part of the WWF.

      > WWF STOCK
      - Stocks closed at 13.36, a 1.98% increase over the previous trade. The
      day's range was 13.10 - 13.50.

      ======================================
      See our web site: www.elifesize.com "
      ======================================

      ======================================
      Looking for old high school friends on the Net? Go to ClassMates!
      Your 24-Hour Online High School Class Reunion. Keep the promises you
      made at graduation to stay in touch. ClassMates!Finding Old Friends!
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/14772//27946
      ======================================

      > ROSS SPEAKS ON WCW
      - Jim Ross spoke about WCW in today's Ross Report over at WWF.COM . Ross
      said that in the next two or three weeks, a talent roster, staff,
      agents, ring crew, announcers and other key WCW employees will be
      assembled to get the new company up and running. Ross emphasized that
      both the TV taping in May and the Saturday night TV slot are still
      tentative and could be changed.

      > FORMER EMPLOYEES TO START A NEW FED?
      - Rumors are flying around that Jeff Jarrett and WCW official JJ Dillon
      are both working to start up a new federation of their own. Jarrett and
      Dillon aren't on best terms with the World Wrestling Federation and a
      return is highly unlikely. Jarrett's father Jerry was also at one time
      leading a team of his own to purchase WCW. In the meantime, Dusty Rhodes
      announced that his federation will be having a pay-per-view in fall of
      this year.

      Privacy Policy at http://www.wrestling-online.com/privacy.html
      Editor can be reached at Editor@...