    Jun 1, 2000
      TO UNSUBSCRIBE E-MAIL: wrestling-online-unsubscribe@egroups.com

      Turn your Web Site into CASH!
      http://www.clk4.com/cgi-bin/conv.pl?8621

      __ _____ ___ ___ _____ _ ___ _ _ ___
      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Thursday, June 1st 2000

      WIN a Palm Pilot V and a Compaq Presario laptop!
      http://www.clk4.com/cgi-bin/conv.pl?7843

      We placed a picture of the 3 shirts that will be given out for the King
      Of The Ring live PPV broadcast. Check em out at
      http://www.livewrestlingppv.com - they are new shirts and look very
      nice!

      ======================================
      "WWFtees.com is "Layin the Smack Down" with EXCLUSIVE WWF T-shirts.
      There are no gimmicks or nonsense at our site. Just the best wrestling
      tees on the planet. We carry the most up-to-date cutting-edge designs
      and offer the largest selection of WWF tees. Connect with us today
      because at WWFtees.com "it doesn't matter what your name is, you will
      be glad you came." | http://www.wwftees.com
      ======================================

      Hey there people, here's the best deal going: unlimited Internet access,
      lots of great deals, PLUS 250 FREE hours for the first month. After
      that,
      it's only $9.95 per month. Click here now! Or call 1-800-PEOPLEPC.
      http://www.clk4.com/cgi-bin/conv.pl?8620

      > HOLLYWOOD WANTS THE ROCK!
      - Producers smell what the Rock is cookin, and, they like it! In a story
      by Variety, executive producers of X-Files Glen Morgan and James Wong
      want The Rock to play the leading role in one of their upcoming movies.
      Actually, two leading roles! A good guy, and a bad guy! The sci-fi movie
      which is yet to be given a title will be for producer Joe Roth. Also,
      Universal Pictures will be working on the new Mummy movie, tentaviley
      labled as "Mummy Forever". Rock would return in his role of Scorpion
      King, and the 3rd movie in the Mummy Triology would be concentrated on
      his character. Variety added that if anything goes through, in both
      cases Vince & Linda McMahon will have their say when it comes to
      production of the movies. Rock's income from the two mentioned projects
      are said to come near $5 million a piece, and I wouldn't be surprised if
      it was more for Universal's Mummy movie. The Rock was quoted "The Rock
      is essentially Dwayne Johnson,
      magnified, over the edge and with the volume turned up to the highest
      degree. He's a nonlinear character with a lot of depth."

      > WWFE STOCK
      - Stocks closed at 16 7/8, a 3.05% increase over the previous trade. The
      day's range was 16 7/16 - 17 1/8

      > SMACKDOWN PREVIEW
      - Here are the matches for tonight's Smackdown! Too Cool take on The
      Hardy Boyz; Chris Jericho fights Hardcore Holly; Crash Holly battles
      Prince Albert; Chris Benoit defends his IC title against D'Lo Brown;
      Kurt Angle takes on Bradshaw; Undertaker vs X-Pac & Road Dogg in a
      handicap match; Rock battles Edge & Christian in another handicap match
      and in the main event, Triple H fights Kane in a non-title match.

      > WWF THREATENS WWC WITH LAWSUIT
      - Tag team champs "Thunder & Lightning" from the WWC federation based in
      Puerto Rico are currently wearing the same outfit and mask that Kane
      uses in the WWF. It's been quite a while that the duo has been wearing
      like that and now the word from Al Isaacs of Scoops is that if WWC
      doesn't change the customes of their tag champs in a week, they will
      take further action in court. Ouch!

      ======================================
      See our web site: www.guaranteedmerchandise.com "
      ======================================

      > LUGER & LIZ SENT HOME!
      - Dave Scherer from 1wrestling.com reports that Flexy Lexy and his
      in-real-life finacee Elizabeth were sent home last Tuesday at Thunder
      tapings. It appears that WCW management had enough of Luger's and Liz'
      bitching about what they have to do and when they have to do it, so the
      only thing left to do was put them on a plane and say bye bye! They
      won't be on TV this week or at the PPV.

      > THUNDER RATINGS
      - Thunder receive a 2.8 composite off hours 2.8 and 2.7. Quarter hour
      breakdowns are as follows: 2.1, 2.5, 2.9, 3.1; 2.9, 2.9, 2.7, 2.9.
      That's an imporvement for Thunder ratings! (Keller)

      > FLAIR VS RUSSO ON NITRO!
      - The Nature Boy Ric Flair will get his revenge on Vince Russo this
      coming Monday on Nitro in Atlanta as both guys will fight each other in
      a caged heat match! Cage match? Russo? Flair? Blood! I guess the match
      will get messy!

      > STORM ALERT!
      - It's been confirmed that Lance Storm's first on screen WCW appearance
      will be on June 12th, on Nitro from Richmond, VA.

      Comparison shop over 2000 online stores to find the best prices!
      what you're looking for. Go to www.mySimon.com today, before you make
      your next purchase. http://www.clk4.com/cgi-bin/conv.pl?8025

      Privacy Policy at http://www.wrestling-online.com/privacy.html
      Editor can be reached at Editor@...