    Aug 23, 2014

      Saturday, August 23, 2014 Issue #4222

      Nothing to say today, enjoy the weekend!

      Rock & Roll will never die! See the much acclaimed doc on
      Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson at DIYwrestling.com for $7
      This is the one talked about on the Steve Austin podcast!
      http://www.diywrestling.com/dywvideodetail.php?video_id=274

      > HOGAN, FLAIR, AND HBK ALL SET FOR RAW ON MONDAY
      - Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, and Shawn Michaels are all being advertised for
      this Monday’s RAW and they will be kicking off the show with a “Hall of
      Fame Forum,” discussing the Lesnar vs Cena match and the upcoming rematch
      at Night of Champions. The WWE champion is not going to be featured on RAW
      this Monday but John Cena will return to address what happened at
      SummerSlam. “I’m kicking off #Raw on Monday night at 8pm! Brock is a
      beast, but @JohnCena is MY MAN. We're talking REMATCH,” Flair wrote on his
      Twitter. “You can't bring legends together w/o me brother. Got some stuff
      to say about MY champ @JohnCena, see you Hulkamaniacs at #Raw on Monday,”
      added Hogan. Shawn Michaels also promoted the show on his Twitter. “Y’all
      just keep pullin' me back! 'Ol HBShizzle will be on #Raw Monday night.
      We're talking @JohnCena/@BrockLensar rematch!! Yee-Haw!!!”

      > FOURTH WEDDING SET FOR TOTAL DIVAS
      - The cast of the Total Divas reality show have been posting a lot of
      photos on their Instagram from Napa Valley as the crew were filming the
      lead up to Eva Marie’s wedding. The wedding ceremony was filmed yesterday.
      This will be the fourth wedding on Total Divas, with Natalya getting
      hitched first, then Trinity, then Brie Bella, and now the “All Red
      Everything” Diva. Eva Marie is married already but there was no ceremony
      as the couple got married in secrecy because Eva’s family did not approve
      of her then-boyfriend.

      > UNDERTAKER AND WIFE MICHELLE MCCOOL TAKE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE
      - The Undertaker took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge after he was nominated
      by his wife and former WWE Diva Michelle McCool. In typical Undertaker
      fashion, the video is shot in the dark and he introduces himself as Mark
      Callaway. Before he took the challenge, he nominated six people, one of

      which is Charles Wright, the man formerly known as the Godfather and Papa
      Shango. He also challenged one of his kids, Gunner, who he had with his
      first wife. Taker takes the challenge with one of his young kids who
      screamed when the water hits the two. “Very cold!” exclaims Taker after
      the shower. Michelle McCool originally did not nominate her husband in the
      video but he was the one who dumped the ice cold water on her and she
      screamed like she was getting stabbed in the neck…and then officially
      nominated him for the challenge as well. You can see both videos at
      http://w-o.it/1tsHZZm

      > TOM PHILLIPS GETS PROMOTED TO SMACKDOWN BROADCAST TEAM

      - There was another promotion in the WWE broadcast team department this
      week as WWE has promoted Tom Phillips to the Smackdown broadcast team with
      John Layfield and Michael Cole. Phillips will be taking over as the lead
      play-by-play commentator on the show while Michael Cole will be doing
      color commentary with JBL. Michael Cole, who currently is referred to the
      voice of WWE, said that it’s important to promote younger guys to
      commentary as JBL, King, and himself won’t be there forever. Cole also
      praised Phillips’ great work ethic and dedication to his job and business.

      “It was incredible to do that in front of the WWE Universe here in

      Phoenix,” Phillips told WWE.com after the tapings concluded. “They are
      loud, they are having a blast. Sitting out there with Michael Cole and
      JBL, they’re pretty intense, but it was fun, man. I was a little nervous,
      but it was fun.” Phillips has been doing commentary for Main Event,
      Superstars, and NXT as well as serve as backstage interviewer for the WWE
      television shows. Michael Cole will now be doing Main Event with Byron
      Saxton.

      > STACY KEIBLER GIVES BIRTH TO BABY GIRL
      - Former WCW and WWE Diva Stacy Keibler announced that she has given birth
      to her first child, daughter Ava Grace, on August 20. "Ava Grace Pobre was
      born at home on Wednesday, August 20th. We’ve never experienced a level of
      joy and happiness like this before! Thank you so much for all of the
      special wishes and positive energy,” Keibler wrote on her website. The
      announcement of her pregnancy came just a few weeks after she tied the
      knot to her then-boyfriend Jared Pobre during a secret Mexican vacation
      with friends and family. Prior to dating Pobre, Keibler was romantically
      involved with Hollywood A-lister George Clooney for a couple of years.