    Jul 22 1:05 PM

      Tuesday, July 22, 2014 Issue #4201

      Today, Wrestling-Online.com has released its free version of the W-O News
      app for Android phone devices and is available to download immediately
      from the Google Play Store at http://w-o.it/woandroidfree

      The ad-supported free version of the app contains all the news that is
      found in the paid app with the only difference being the small ads served
      at the bottom.

      Get the Wrestling-Online.com News app for Android for
      Just 99 cents. Now available on the Google Play Store!
      http://w-o.it/woandroidgps

      > SUMMERSLAM 2014 MAIN EVENT OFFICIAL
      - Just like the poster which was accidentally released early online
      suggested, the main event for this year’s SummerSlam was made official
      last night on RAW with John Cena defending the WWE World Heavyweight title
      against the returning Brock Lesnar. Lesnar made his first WWE television
      appearance in over three months on the show and didn’t even say word,
      letting his friend and manager Paul Heyman do all the talking as he stood
      in the ring looking like a beast ready to attack. This will be the second
      time that Lesnar and Cena will fight each other, with Cena coming out on
      top the first time around at the Extreme Rules 2012 pay-per-view. This was
      Lesnar’s first match back since 2004. Other matches rumored for the
      SummerSlam pay-per-view include Roman Reigns taking on Randy Orton and
      Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose which was supposed to take place at the
      Battleground event but never made it on TV.

      > NIKKI BELLA SUFFERS WARDROBE MALFUNCTION ON RAW
      - It was bound to happen sooner or later. Brie Bella had a nip slip on RAW
      last year but not to be outdone by her twin sister, Nikki had a nip slip
      on RAW last night for all the opposite reasons her sister had one last
      year! When you combine a very tight outfit and pack a large rack inside,
      well, accidents do happen. And that’s what happened to ‘fearless’ Nikki
      Bella as she fought four of her fellow Divas - Cameron, Eva Marie, Alicia
      Fox, and Rosa Mendes. After Nikki was thrown out of the ring and she hit
      the mat something that shouldn’t have popped out popped out and the guys
      back in the truck took a few seconds to realize that female nipples
      shouldn’t be visible on a TVPG show! In case you took a bathroom break
      during the Divas segment, we got you covered, and you can see at the
      wardrobe malfunction at http://w-o.it/UpSrU5

      > WWE LINEUP FOR SAN DIEGO COMIC CON
      - WWE will have a presence at this year’s world’s largest comic con - the
      San Diego Comic Con - which starts on Thursday, July 24. On Thursday,
      WWE’s involvement will start at 10AM at the Mattel booth (#3029) with WWE
      Slam City Takeover where there will be photo ops, displays and interactive
      moments featuring the Slam City characters. That will go on till 7PM.
      Between 10:15AM and 11:15AM, Daniel Bryan, Paul Heyman, Hulk Hogan, and
      Michael Cole will give a sneak peek look at the new Mattel action figures
      as well as a showcase of the WWE Network. This takes place at Room 6DE.
      Hogan and Bryan will then be signing autographs between Noon and 1PM at
      Mattel’s booth (#3029). From 5:30PM to 6:30PM at Lionsgate’s booth
      (#4045), Kane and Hornswoggle will be signing autographs on behalf of WWE
      Studios and promoting their movies, Leprechaun Origins and See No Evil 2.
      Afterward, starting at 7PM, both Superstars will join filmmakers for a
      special behind-the-scenes look at both movies at Room 7AB. On Friday, Big
      E will be signing autographs at Mattel’s booth (#3029) between 11AM and
      noon and then from 2PM to 4PM, Big E will join Microsoft at the Xbox
      Gaming Lounge at the Manchester Grand Hyatt Seaport Ballroom in the 2nd
      floor to showcase Xbox One.

      > THE ROCK LISTED AS 2ND HIGHEST PAID ACTOR IN HOLLYWOOD
      - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has made it to the Forbes’s annual ranking of
      the highest paid actors in Hollywood coming in second place with a
      whooping $52 million for the year. That is $6 million more than the list
      released last year where Johnson was estimated to have done $46 million
      for his acting and producing jobs. The former WWE champion was the only
      one who made more than the previous year. The list was topped by Robert
      Downey Jr, the man behind Iron Man, who made an estimated $75 million, the
      same amount as the previous year.

      > CM PUNK SAYS “NEVER EVER EVER EVER” FOR WRESTLING RETURN
      - In the wrestling business everyone has learned to say never say never.
      But CM Punk is ready to break the mold after admitting on TV that he'll
      never get inside a wrestling ring again. A clean shaven CM Punk co-hosted
      the AP Music Awards yesterday night and told CBS 19's Chris Van Vliet
      before the show that he's feeling "f**king awesome" and that he was asked
      before to host this particular show before but he had other commitments on
      Monday nights but now those "fell through." When asked what he's been up
      to in the past six months, he said, "There's chunks of my life that I
      don't remember due to staph infections and concussions. You know, you
      can't blame it all on drugs with this guy because I'm straight-edge." He
      also showed his wedding ring to show what has happened in the past six
      months. "You think there's ever a chance we'll see you back in a squared
      circle?" Van Vliet asked. "No. Never ever ever ever," said Punk, who added
      that they're going to go crazy on Twitter now and they're going to hold
      him to it! You can see the short interview at http://w-o.it/1kPRnAd .