    Jul 15 1:17 PM

      Tuesday, July 15, 2014 Issue #4196

      If you have downloaded or bought the W-O News app for the iPhone, are you
      experiencing issues with old news being loaded on your timeline? If yes,
      we’d like to hear from you and also please include a screenshot which will
      help a lot. Thanks.

      Get the Wrestling-Online.com News app for Android for
      Just 99 cents. Now available on the Google Play Store!
      http://w-o.it/woandroidgps

      > STING ARRIVES ON WWE 2K15
      - Former WCW and TNA champion Sting has finally made his debut on RAW, in
      a promo video for the upcoming WWE 2K15 video game. The highly anticipated
      07.14.14 date that Sting tweeted last week came yesterday and just like
      rumors suggested, it wasn’t a live appearance from The Icon, but rather a
      pretty bad ass commercial to hype up the release of the video game. In the
      commercial, a shadowy figure is shown walking on the rafters with an
      orchestra playing down below. Then the shadow descents from the rafters as
      the orchestra reaches its grand finale while a man in a trench coat and a
      baseball bat is seen walking through the orchestra. As the orchestra
      finishes playing, they all turn around to reveal Sting face paint and then
      the real Sting turns around to reveal his face. The words, “Two
      generations of Sting. Pre-order launch exclusive,” then appear on screen
      and a very quick compilation of Sting in his WCW days wrestling is shown
      with the words, “Feel It.” WWE also issued a press release announcing
      Sting’s first ever participation in the WWE video game franchise. “The
      only thing for sure about Sting is nothing's for sure, except my debut in
      WWE 2K15," said Sting. "I'm honoured to have my legacy immortalised in a
      video game. It's showtime!" You can see the cool video game trailer and
      the renders of how Sting will look in the video game at
      http://w-o.it/1juOlpF

      > WWE STARTS SELLING STING T-SHIRTS
      - After announcing that Sting would be part of the WWE 2K15 as the
      pre-order exclusive, WWE started selling official Sting merchandise on the
      WWEShop.com. Selling someone’s merchandise requires a special licensing
      agreement or contract so the TNA Hall of Famer has done some sort of
      agreement directly with WWE for sure apart from one with 2K for his role
      in WWE 2K15. So far there’s only one Sting shirt that’s being sold which
      is a black shirt and a scorpion on the front. The WWE.COM website also

      uploaded several photos from Sting’s WCW career and a playlist of videos
      from his time in WCW.

      > BROCK LESNAR EXPECTED BACK ON TV FOR SUMMERSLAM BUILDUP
      - The beast is coming back! Former UFC and WWE Heavyweight champion Brock
      Lesnar is scheduled to return to WWE television imminently to start his
      SummerSlam program with the current champion. On RAW last night, Paul
      Heyman offered Triple H and Stephanie McMahon a “plan C” just in case
      everything else fails at the Battleground pay-per-view on Sunday. The
      “plan C” was obviously not revealed what it might be on television. Lesnar
      is on the SummerSlam poster with John Cena and the two are expected to
      face each other on the show. Lesnar is rumored to take the title away and
      quite possibly keep it until WrestleMania. How his limited schedule with
      the company and being a champion - assuming WWE still goes that route -
      remains to be seen.

      > THE ROCK TALKS PRO WRESTLING ON ESPN’S SPORTSCENTER
      - Appearing on ESPN’s SportsCenter to discuss his new movie Hercules,
      Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson was subject to different kind of questions from
      fans via Twitter live on the show. When asked what was his most
      challenging gig - playing for the U, wrestling in the WWE, or shooting
      Hercules - The Rock barely hesitated and answered it’s certainly wrestling
      in the WWE. “Crazy schedule, unbelievable,” Rock said, before answering
      the next question on who would win a three way between Hercules, Hulk, or
      The Rock. “Without a shadow of a doubt, hm, and I mean this with all due
      respect to Hercules, The Rock!” When the host asked him about one more
      match, the former WWE champ also didn’t hesitate to reply. “Possibly,
      sure!” You can see the video at http://w-o.it/1ntuthQ