    Jul 14, 2014

      Monday, July 14, 2014 Issue #4195

      Finally back at home, without my two bags thanks to Lufthansa, but home at
      least.

      Get the Wrestling-Online.com News app for Android for
      Just 99 cents. Now available on the Google Play Store!
      http://w-o.it/woandroidgps

      > STING’S 07.14.14 DATE IS HERE
      - 07.14.14. That’s what Sting tweeted last week and it sent the Internet
      wrestling community in delirium. Sting’s likely appearance on RAW tonight
      will probably come in the form a video to hype up the release of the WWE
      2K15 video game, a game which for the first time ever, Sting will be a
      part of. There are no confirmed reports that Sting will be live and in
      person on RAW tonight and even if his promo for the game airs, it doesn’t
      mean that the former WCW champion has signed a deal with WWE to appear
      on-screen. Rumors are that Sting signed the deal with 2K Sports, similar
      to what Ultimate Warrior did last year when he signed up for the WWE 2K14
      video game. So fans, don’t get your hopes high yet. Whatever will air will
      likely be a disappointment for many.

      > WYATT AND BELLAS ADDED TO SAN ANTONIO COMIC CON
      - Bray Wyatt along with Nikki and Brie Bella have been added to the San
      Antonio Comic Con, replacing John Cena who had to cancel his appearance
      due to filming. Wyatt will pose for photo ops beginning at 11AM, then sign
      autographs from 11:45AM to 1:30PM. The Bella Twins will begin their dual
      and single photo ops at 1:30PM followed by an autograph session at 2:30PM
      and interactive Q&A panel at 4PM. All appearances are on Sunday, August 3.
      The inaugural Wizard World San Antonio Comic Con starts on August 1 and
      goes on till August 3 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center.

      > WCW SPECIAL ON WWE NETWORK TONIGHT FOLLOWING RAW

      - For the second week in a row WWE will not produce a RAW post-show for
      the WWE Network tonight but instead will air a special show called The
      Very Best of WCW Monday Nitro starting at 11:06PM EST. The special is to
      try and lure in more fans to subscribe to the Network just like last week
      WWE gave a preview of the upcoming Monday Night War show that will debut
      in August. The WWE Network one week free preview ends tonight at 12AM PST
      with users not required to put in their credit card to start watching
      unlike before. WWE is hoping to add thousands of subscribers before they
      announce the updated count come July 31 at their earnings report
      conference call.

      > RIC FLAIR GETS PHYSICAL ON FIRST NIGHT BACK
      - Sixteen time World Heavyweight champion Ric Flair returned to the WWE on
      Saturday night at the non-televised live event in Madison Square Garden in
      New York. Flair not only captained the 10 lumberjacks who were in John
      Cena’s corner but also got physical in the ring with Cena’s opponent of
      the night, Bray Wyatt. The Nature Boy ended up in the ring throwing
      punches and his famous chops to the Wyatt Family leader and even busted up
      Bray the hard way with a punch right above his eye. Wyatt eventually took
      down Flair with a left hand before the match continued. The two-time WWE
      Hall of Famer under went a series of tests last month which cleared him to
      return for some physical activities like yesterday. You can see the video
      at http://w-o.it/U8zVzT

      > FLO RIDA ON RAW NEXT WEEK IN MIAMI
      - Flo Rida will be appearing on next week’s Monday Night RAW as WWE rolls
      into the AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami, Florida. “Going to show @WWE
      what’s #BestforBusiness when I rock @AAArena during #Raw on Monday, July
      21 in Miami,” Flo Rida wrote on his Twitter today. The 34 year old artist
      is a big WWE fan and has appeared at WrestleMania XXVIII in a backstage
      segment as well as performing “Wild Ones” and “Good Feeling” just before
      The Rock came out for his match against John Cena. He also collaborated
      with WWE for the 2012 Tribute to the Troops show where he performed “Let
      It Roll” and “Wild Ones” live for the troops.