    Jul 3, 2014

      Thursday, July 3, 2014 Issue #4188

      Ok the last newsletter was supposed to be #4187 not #4188. This one is
      #4188, somehow I mixed it up!

      The latest edition of UnPlugged with Jeff Jackson and Tony Mirabella is
      now archived and features an interview with the man who designed the new
      WWE logo and the WWE Network logo, John Lefteratos. John is a huge
      wrestling fan too which makes the interview even cooler! Download the
      archived show at http://www.snsradionetwork.com

      Get the Wrestling-Online.com News app for Android for
      Just 99 cents. Now available on the Google Play Store!
      http://w-o.it/woandroidgps

      > WWE FIRES EMMA, THEN REHIRES HER A FEW HOURS LATER
      - WWE Diva Emma was fired yesterday due to her arrest and was then quickly
      rehired in the same day. A message on WWE.COM read, "WWE has come to terms
      on the release of WWE Diva Emma as of today, July 2, 2014. WWE wishes Emma
      the best in all her future endeavors." On Monday, Emma was arrested in
      Hartford, Connecticut, after getting caught shoplifting an iPod case at

      Wal-Mart. She was released around an hour later and was not used on the
      broadcast. A lot of Superstars and Divas got arrested before and not many
      of them got fired, especially for doing something small. Her release came
      across a bit excessive which is why WWE probably did a U-turn and hired
      her back. WWE.COM then posted a message later in the day with the headline
      saying that the company has reinstated her. "Upon further evaluation, WWE
      has reinstated Tenille Dashwood (WWE Diva Emma) but will take appropriate
      punitive action for her violation of the law," the statement read. TMZ
      posted Emma’s mug shot on the website which you can see at
      http://w-o.it/1s3ySNd

      > WHITE POWDER SENT TO WWE HEADQUARTERS
      - The Stamford Advocate reported yesterday that police were called to the
      WWE Headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut, after an unknown white power
      was located inside a suspicious package. WWE spokeswoman Tara Carraro said
      that they contacted local law enforcement to investigate and all WWE
      personnel were safe and business was being conducted as usual. The
      newspaper tried to get more information from the police but they did not
      get a response.

      > JERICHO TALKS HIS LATEST WWE RETURN
      - The recently returned Chris Jericho said on his latest podcast that he
      expressed his wish to work with Bray Wyatt for WrestleMania but plans were
      already locked for Wyatt to be in a program with John Cena, leaving
      Jericho out of the biggest event of the year. Y2J said that while talks
      for a return started around a month ago, everything was set up in “five

      minutes” with Triple H this past Friday. The whole return came up when
      someone from WWE creative called him to see if he was still interested in
      working with the Wyatt Family. WWE took steps to keep Jericho’s return as
      much of a surprise as it can be, hiding Jericho in a bus for a few hours
      after he was instructed to drive down to the show after all fans made
      their way inside for the live broadcast. Jericho said that he did meet for
      a bit with The Miz and the Wyatts before they hit the ring to discuss what
      they were going to do for the segment. It’s not yet known how long Jericho
      will be working for WWE this time around with some saying he will be with
      the company till the end of the year before leaving again to resume his
      work with his band Fozzy.

      > FLAIR AND JERICHO ADDED TO AUSTRALIA WWE TOUR
      - The WWE Australia Twitter account yesterday revealed that two huge WWE
      Superstars will be joining the Australia tour in August. Two time WWE Hall
      of Famer Ric Flair and Chris Jericho have been added to the three-day tour
      Down Under, appearing at the August 7, 8, and 9 shows in Melbourne,
      Sydney, and Perth, respectively. Apparently a lot of fans were skeptical
      about the announcement but the social media team behind the @WWEAustralia
      account quickly solved those skeptics. “If we tweet it, it's legit folks.
      We don't get that blue tick for nothing,” a tweet read which also had a
      winking smiley at the end.

      > TNA TELEVISION TITLE RETIRED
      - The TNA website has announced today that the Television title has been
      retired on the order of TNA’s new Executive Director Kurt Angle. “The TV
      Title was left dormant by the Dixie Carter and MVP administrations for
      over a year. Taking over as Executive Director has required me to fix
      issues they left behind. Championships are the reward of competition
      inside the ring between wrestlers striving to be the best. As of now, the
      TV Title is inactive,” Angle said. The TV title started as the Legends
      title back in October 2008 and was then renamed to the Global title
      exactly a year later before changing to Television title in July 2010.
      Abyss was the last one to hold the title, winning it at Slammiversary XI
      in June 2013 from Devon.