    Jul 1 12:31 PM

      Tuesday, July 1, 2014 Issue #4188

      The latest issue of the W-O Digital Magazine is now available on the
      Newsstand for download. It’s free and available only for iPad customers.
      If you haven’t gotten the app yet, it’s at http://w-o.it/womag and you can
      download all the issues from there. It installs as part of the Newsstand
      app.

      Don’t forget SNS UnPlugged live tonight at 9PM EST with hosts JJ and
      Bronx. You can listen live at http://www.snsradionetwork.com and the boys
      will be discussing the MITB pay-per-view, RAW, all the latest news, and
      more.

      Get the Wrestling-Online.com News app for Android for
      Just 99 cents. Now available on the Google Play Store!
      http://w-o.it/woandroidgps

      > CHRIS JERICHO MAKES SURPRISE RETURN ON RAW
      - Break the walls down, cause Chris Jericho is back! The former WWE
      champion made his return to Monday Night RAW yesterday interrupting The
      Miz who was also back after a few months out to film another installment
      of the movie The Marine for WWE Studios. It has been almost a year since
      Jericho appeared on WWE television and was last seen getting attacked by
      Ryback during an episode of Smackdown to write him off television. During
      his time away from WWE, Jericho was busy with his band Fozzy, touring the
      world and participating in several festivals. Jericho's happy return was
      however short-lived as Y2J was attacked by the Wyatt Family to set up his
      first feud of his latest WWE run.

      > AJ LEE WINS DIVAS TITLE ON HER RETURN
      - Chris Jericho was not the only former champion to return on RAW last
      night as AJ Lee also came back from hiatus and won the WWE Divas title. AJ
      left WWE the day after WrestleMania for some personal time, dropping the
      title to newcomer Paige in a hot segment on the post-Mania RAW. She got
      married to CM Punk last month in a small and private ceremony. Her return
      to RAW yesterday was sealed with a win and regaining the WWE Divas title.
      Lee interrupted Paige and basically did what Paige did to her on RAW
      following WrestleMania - talk her into a match for the title. The roles
      were reversed as a cocky Paige basically turned heel while the returning
      AJ was the face. AJ won the title in a very quick match, leaving the
      British-born Diva crying. AJ currently holds the record of the longest
      Divas champion with 295 consecutive days with the belt.

      > JOHN CENA ON THE COVER OF WWE’S NEW VIDEO GAME WWE 2K15
      - WWE unveiled the new cover for their upcoming video game WWE 2K15 which
      features the current WWE World Heavyweight champion John Cena and the new
      WWE logo. This is obviously not the first time that Cena is gracing a
      cover of the popular WWE video game but his first since WWE moved to 2K
      Sports. Last year The Rock was on the cover of the game and while Cena’s
      choice for the cover shouldn’t come as a major surprise, many thought that
      someone else would be on the cover, namely Sting, who is said to have come
      to an agreement with 2K. WWE and 2K already filmed several spots and
      promos with Sting lookalikes last month. Just like every year, the WWE
      video game will have special or limited edition covers featuring other WWE
      Superstars. “It is truly an honor and privilege to serve as the WWE 2K15
      cover Superstar,” said Cena. “2K has a tremendous history of sports
      simulation games and cover athletes, including Michael Jordan, Kevin
      Durant, LeBron James and of course, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson. I look
      forward to carrying the flag for WWE 2K15 and introducing the incredible
      next-generation of WWE gaming to the WWE Universe.” Developed by Yuke's
      and Visual Concepts, and published by 2K Sports, WWE 2K15 will be released
      in North America on October 28, 2014 and in Europe on October 31, 2014,
      and will be available for Playstation 3 and 4, and Xbox 360 and One. The
      cover of the game can be seen at http://w-o.it/1rTYpbH

      > CESARO SUFFERS EYE INJURY AT RAW
      - The winner of the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania,
      Cesaro, suffered an eye injury on RAW last night during his match against
      Kofi Kingston. According to WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann, Cesaro has a
      scratch on the right side of the eye, which is called the sclera and not
      on the cornea, which is the clear part of the eye. “We’re going to keep
      his eye patched for the next 24-48 hours, use some artificial tears and
      re-evaluate him tomorrow prior to his match.” Cesaro is scheduled to face
      Dolph Ziggler on the WWE Network’s Main Event but obviously will be pulled
      if he is not cleared for in-ring action.

      > BAD NEWS BARRETT STRIPPED OF THE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE
      - WWE has stripped Bad News Barrett of his Intercontinental title, the
      second title to be stripped in two months following Daniel Bryan’s short
      reign as WWE World Heavyweight champion. Barrett suffered a shoulder
      injury during Smackdown tapings last week and was pulled out of his Money
      In The Bank ladder match for the briefcase on Sunday. Barrett is now
      expected to be out for a couple of months as his separated shoulder will
      need time to heal. The now-vacant Intercontinental title will be up for
      grabs at the upcoming Battleground pay-per-view on July 20 with WWE
      holding a battle royal with the winner getting the title. So far the only
      participants announced are Cesaro, Kofi Kingston, Damien Sandow, and The
      Great Khali.

      > WWE DIVA EMMA ARRESTED FOR SHOPLIFTING
      - WWE Diva Emma got herself arrested yesterday in Hartford, Connecticut,
      the site of Monday Night RAW, and charged with sixth degree larceny, a
      Class C Misdemeanor which involves theft of $250 or less. Police picked up
      Emma from Walmart at around 1PM and was booked under her real name of
      Tenille Dashwood with her address in Winter Park, Florida. She was
      released around an hour and fifteen minutes later from custody according
      to an arrest log on Hartford.gov. She went straight to work afterward but
      did not appear on television. The rumor going around is that she stole an
      iPod from Walmart and got busted. If convicted, she faces up to 3 months
      in jail and fines up to $500. Meanwhile, WWE released a statement to
      PWInsider.com regarding the arrest which reads, “WWE is aware that Tenille
      Dashwood (WWE Diva Emma) was arrested for shoplifting. Ms. Dashwood is
      ultimately responsible for her personal actions."