    Jun 30, 2014

      Monday, June 30, 2014 Issue #4186

      We will be releasing a minor update to the W-O News app for iOS this week
      to fix a bug on the timeline of news. It will be uploaded tomorrow to
      Apple for testing and then released hopefully by the end of the week or
      beginning of next.

      Get the Wrestling-Online.com News app for Android for
      Just 99 cents. Now available on the Google Play Store!
      http://w-o.it/woandroidgps

      > CENA AND ROLLINS VICTORIOUS AT MONEY IN THE BANK
      - Here are the results from last night’s Money In The Bank which took
      place from the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. The Usos defeated Luke
      Harper and Erick Rowan to retain the WWE Tag Team titles; Paige defeated
      Naomi to retain the Divas title; Adam Rose defeated Damien Sandow; Seth
      Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston,
      and Rob Van Dam to win the briefcase and contract; Goldust and Stardust
      defeated Ryback and Curtis Axel; Rusev defeated Big E; Layla defeated
      Summer Rae with Fandango as the special guest referee; John Cena defeated
      Sheamus, Bray Wyatt, Kane, Alberto Del Rio, Roman Reigns, Cesaro, and
      Randy Orton to become the new WWE World Heavyweight champion.

      > ORTON SUFFERS HEAD INJURY IN LADDER MATCH
      - Former WWE World Heavyweight champion Randy Orton suffered a nasty gash
      on his head during the ladder match and needed a total of 12 staples to
      close the wound. The injury happened when the ladder accidentally dropped
      on his head and WWE medics had to tend to Orton at ringside to try and
      temporarily close the wound so he can resume the match. Eventually the
      first attempt to close it wasn’t very successful as Orton still bled
      heavily towards the final moments of the match. “12 count em 12,” Orton
      wrote on his Twitter, along with a close up photo of the wound and the
      staples that were holding it shut.

      > SECOND SURGERY A POSSIBILITY FOR DANIEL BRYAN
      - Daniel Bryan made an appearance last night at the Money In The Bank
      kickoff show for an in-ring interview with Michael Cole. This was his
      first WWE appearance since being stripped of the WWE title earlier this
      month. Bryan revealed that he doesn’t know when he will be back in action
      as the recovery is taking much longer than expected. Originally he was
      supposed to wrestle at this pay-per-view and then at the non-televised
      event at Madison Square Garden in July. Bryan did not exclude another
      surgery and said he might need to go under the knife again for a minor
      surgery to correct the complications that are delaying his return to the
      ring.

      > TNA TO MAKE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT IN LONDON NEXT WEEK
      - TNA issued a press release saying that the company will make a major
      announcement for British and Irish fans at the London Film & Comic Con
      (LFCC). The announcement will be made as part of a special TNA panel Q&A
      for fans and media at the event at 5PM local time on Saturday July 12 in
      Earls Court 2. Fans will be able to meet TNA Superstars James Storm,
      Magnus, Brooke, Robbie E, Al Snow and Jeremy Borash throughout the weekend.