    Jun 27, 2014

      Friday, June 26, 2014 Issue #4184

      It feels weird not having World Cup games today. It only started two weeks
      ago but I got used to watching two - or more - different games every day!

      Get the Wrestling-Online.com News app for Android for

      Just 99 cents. Now available on the Google Play Store!
      http://w-o.it/woandroidgps

      > DANIEL BRYAN ON MITB KICK OFF SHOW
      - Daniel Bryan will be part of the Money In The Bank kick off show this
      coming Sunday on the WWE Network, his first appearance since being
      stripped off the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Bryan will be the
      subject of an exclusive interview and fans will get to submit their own
      questions for him by tweeting them using the hashtag #WWEKICKOFF. With
      Josh Mathews gone from WWE, Renee Young will be taking over as host of the
      pre-show along with Booker T, Alex Riley, and Christian. The MITB kick off
      show starts at 7:30PM EST and airs on the WWE Network as well as WWE.COM,
      the WWE App, YouTube, and Facebook.

      > SUMMERSLAM ARTWORK REVEALS MITB OUTCOME?
      - Somebody at WWE or Amazon most likely jumped the gun and uploaded
      artwork for the SummerSlam 2014 DVD/Blu-Ray featuring Brock Lesnar and
      John Cena. The image was eventually taken down since it pretty much
      spoiled the outcome of the upcoming Money In The Bank ladder match for the
      WWE World Heavyweight title but as everything, once it’s on the Internet,
      it’s there (somewhere) forever. Lesnar has been long rumored to be winning
      the title at SummerSlam, keeping it till WrestleMania where the “next big
      thing” would defeat the man who defeated the Undertaker’s streak. John
      Cena vs Brock Lesnar has already been done with Cena going over. The match
      took place at Extreme Rules following WrestleMania 28, the first match for
      Brock Lesnar since his departure from WWE in 2004. Obviously plans can
      change and Cena winning the WWE title this Sunday is not confirmed by any
      means.

      > WWE NETWORK NOW ON FIRE TV
      - Those who have purchased Amazon’s Fire TV can now enjoy the WWE Network
      on the device as well as WWE has made it’s 24/7 service available for
      Amazon customers. With the Fire TV, WWE Network is now accessible through
      Kindle Fire tablets, iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, Roku,
      Playstation 3 and 4 as well as Xbox One and Xbox 360. You can subscribe at
      WWENetwork.com for $9.99 a month with a 6 month commitment.

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW drew 4,031,000 viewers this week, down almost 100,000
      viewers from last week’s show. Hour one had 3,723,000 viewers, followed by
      4,041,000 in hour two, and then 4,330,000 in the third and final hour. The
      trend of the show increasing viewers each hour continued this week as
      well. (Ratings credit: PWInsider.com)

      > 3 FORMER WWE GUYS BACKSTAGE AT TNA NYC SHOW
      - TNA’s return to New York City had some returns of familiar faces as well
      as former WWE Superstars visiting backstage. Ezekiel Jackson and Snitsky
      were both backstage at Wednesday's tapings although none of them were used
      during the two shows held back to back. TNA taped more Impact shows
      yesterday and will do a Destination X-themed Impact tonight. Meanwhile,
      Josh Mathews, who was released Wednesday from WWE was also backstage at
      the show.