    Jun 15, 2014

      Sunday, June 15, 2014 Issue #4177

      Man, the weekend’s gone already!

      Have you downloaded our W-O News free app for iPhone yet? You can download
      it at http://w-o.it/woiosfree

      Get the Wrestling-Online.com News app for Android for

      Just 99 cents. Now available on the Google Play Store!
      http://w-o.it/woandroidgps

      > SLAMMIVERSARY 2014 LIVE ON PPV TONIGHT
      - Live tonight from the College Park Center at the University of Texas at
      Arlington in Arlington, Texas, TNA presents Slammiversary on pay-per-view.
      The full card is as follows: Samoa Joe vs Bobby Lashley; Austin Aries vs
      Kenny King; Eric Young vs the winner of Joe/Lashley and Aries/King for the
      TNA title in a three way steel cage match; EC3 vs Bully Ray in a Texas
      death match; Manik vs Tigre Uno vs Crazzy Steve vs Sanada vs Eddie Edwards
      vs Davey Richards in a ladder match for the X Division title; Angelina
      Love vs Gail Kim for the Knockouts title; Willow vs Magnus; James Storm vs
      Mr. Anderson; and an appearance by the the Von Erich family. Also Kurt
      Angle will announce the third inductee into the TNA Hall of Fame.

      > CM PUNK AND AJ LEE TIE THE KNOT
      - We don’t know if AJ Lee skipped all the way down the aisle, but we do
      know that AJ and CM Punk got married this weekend in a very small and
      private ceremony. The perfect example of life imitating art, which happens
      a lot between WWE couples, Punk and AJ started dating shortly after their
      angle between them and while it was never acknowledged during WWE
      programming it was something that was not a secret among the Internet
      wrestling community. The only time that it came close of being
      acknowledged was when AJ Lee, the day after WrestleMania XXX, told the
      fans on RAW that she was “the best Diva in the world,” a statement which
      sparked a lot of CM Punk chants for the obvious reasons. AJ has been off
      WWE television since that day and Punk has been enjoying life outside
      wrestling since the day after the Royal Rumble when he quit the business.
      Lee has been living with Punk in Chicago for a while now and last month CM
      Punk announced that he was getting married in June. The former WWE Divas
      champion is expected to resume her WWE duties in a few weeks while Punk’s
      contract will expire in July.

      > BRAY WYATT ADDED TO MITB LADDER MATCH FOR WWE TITLE
      - Bray Wyatt was added to the Money In The Bank ladder match for the
      vacated WWE World Heavyweight title after he defeated Dean Ambrose last
      night on Smackdown. Wyatt joins Del Rio, Sheamus, Cesaro, and Randy Orton
      who will be participating in that particular ladder match. Apparently only
      one Superstar is left to be added rather than two as previously indicated.
      Meanwhile, it was also made official on WWE.COM that Luke Harper and Erick
      Rowan will be taking on The Usos for the WWE Tag Team titles.

      > HENRY TELLS CURT HAWKINS TO APOLOGIZE FOR IDIOT REMARK
      - While Curt Hawkins called Mark Henry an idiot on Twitter for posting a
      message saying he’ll be 18 years in WWE and “still here” just after 11 of
      his fellow wrestlers were released, Henry was not impressed and pretty
      much threatened Hawkins. “I know where you live dude it's a small world.
      An apology is due,” Henry wrote on Twitter, adding that his post was about
      his 18 year journey and “that’s what came out.” Basically, when one of the
      world’s strongest men tells you to apologize, you bloody apologize because
      like he said, he knows where you live, and that scenario doesn’t seem like
      it has a happy ending!