    Jun 12, 2014

      Thursday, June 12, 2014 Issue #4175

      Are you outside the U.S. and still want to see WWE Network? Check out the
      massive VPN Summer sale with up to 56% off! 1 month just $9.99, 6 months
      just $6.67 per month, and 12 months just $4.99 per month!
      http://hidemyass.com/vpn/r16175:1/ . You can see the guide on how to
      implement the WWE Network if you do not live in the U.S. at
      http://w-o.it/1k4w3Yu

      With that said, roll on the World Cup! Yes, I’m a massive football fan.
      I’m going to be in heaven for the next month!

      Get the Wrestling-Online.com News app for Android for
      Just 99 cents. Now available on the Google Play Store!
      http://w-o.it/woandroidgps

      > WWE FIRES TEN FROM ITS ROSTER
      - WWE went on a firing spree today, releasing ten people in total from the
      roster, the first mass release in a few years. The unlucky future
      endeavored are Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal, Curt Hawkins, Camacho, Brodus
      Clay, Evan Bourne, Yoshi Tatsu, Theodore Long, Aksana, and referee Marc
      Harris. It’s interesting to note that Heath Slater was the only member of
      3MB who managed to survive the cut.

      > BATISTA AND EVA MARIE AT NXT TAPINGS TONIGHT
      - WWE will tape four hours worth of NXT shows today at Full Sail
      University in Winter Park, Florida. Just like at every taping, NXT will
      get some special guests from the main roster and this time around it will
      be WWE Diva Eva Marie and Batista, who “quit” two weeks ago on RAW. The
      former WWE champion will still be appearing on the show despite being
      written out of storylines to go promote his Guardians of the Galaxy movie.
      He is expected to be out for a couple of months and will be back as soon
      as his duties to promote the movie are wrapped up.

      > LEGENDS’ HOUSE SEASON FINALE TONIGHT
      - The WWE Network original series Legends’ House will be airing its season

      finale tonight starting at 8PM EST. The preview for tonight reads, “Pat
      Patterson attempts to reveal a lifelong secret to the group. The WWE

      Legends send each other off in style with a party!” Legends’ House has
      been a big hit on the Network and is constantly in the top chart of the
      most viewed shows every week. Filmed two years ago, Legends’ House
      features The Fink, Pat Patterson, Roddy Piper, Jim Duggan, Gene Okerlund,
      Tony Atlas, Jimmy Hart, and Hillbilly Jim living together in a huge house
      in Rancho Mirage, California. It is hosted by former Pussycat Dolls member
      Ashley Roberts.

      > DANIEL BRYAN OFF THE MSG SHOW, RIC FLAIR IN
      - Daniel Bryan, who was originally advertised for the July 12 WWE
      non-televised live event at Madison Square Garden, has been pulled from
      all advertising. This was supposed to be Bryan’s first return to the ring
      since his neck surgery in May but with the injury healing very slowly,
      Bryan now is nowhere close to be fit for a return to the ring. The
      original match at this particular show pitted Bryan vs Triple H in a
      street fight. One man who will be returning to that show is the 2 time WWE
      Hall of Famer Ric Flair, who after passing his WWE medical, is cleared to
      return on full-time basis. Flair is now being advertised for the MSG show
      along with Triple H, who despite having no match now is still scheduled to
      appear.

      > WM 31 TICKET NEWS FOR FANS ATTENDING 08/16 SHOW IN SAN JOSE
      - Fans who purchase a ticket for the August 16 non-televised WWE live
      event at the SAP Center in San Jose, California, will be eligible for an
      exclusive pre-sale window for WrestleMania 31 tickets. The August 16 show
      is on the eve of SummerSlam, something that is rarely done lately as
      usually all the talent is in the Los Angeles area participating in
      SummerSlam-related activities. WrestleMania 31 tickets will go on sale in
      November.

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW this week drew a total of 4,119,000 viewers, down a bit
      from last week’s 4,147,000. Hour one drew 3,893,000 viewers, followed by
      4,217,000 in the second hour, and then 4,247,000 in the third and final
      hour. The good news this week was that the audience kept growing as the
      hours went by, a trend which usually doesn’t happen. (Ratings credit:
      PWInsider.com)

      > THIRD MEMBER OF TNA HALL OF FAME TO BE REVEALED THIS SUNDAY
      - TNA President Dixie Carter revealed on Twitter that the third member of
      the TNA Hall of Fame will be revealed this Sunday at the Slammiversary
      pay-per-view. Carter said that Kurt Angle will be revealing the third name
      and Angle said that it is one of the greatest feeling of honor being a
      Hall of Fame inductee. “Getting to this level takes a lot: being a great
      athlete, being an exciting character, telling a great story – and, above
      all else, being persistent and having real passion for this sport,” Angle
      told ImpactWrestling.com. “You must love this business and put your heart
      and soul into it. If you do, great things will happen. So, I lift my hat
      to the next Hall of Famer to join our ranks because you are truly one of
      the greats." Sting was the first TNA Hall of Famer, inducted two years
      ago, followed by Kurt Angle. The TNA Hall of Fame ceremony happens on the
      eve of Bound For Glory in October.