    Mar 10, 2014

      Monday, March 10, 2014 Issue #4109

      We are offering a service where you will be able to receive news
      immediately sent to your e-mail as soon as it is posted on the website.
      The Instant News Alert Service is free of charge and will keep you updated
      with the latest breaking news, delivering you instant updates before the
      Wrestling-Online Newsletter is even sent.

      To subscribe for free go to
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/headlines/instant-news-alert-service/

      Get the Wrestling-Online.com News app for Android for
      Just 99 cents. Now available on the Google Play Store!
      http://w-o.it/woandroidgps

      > TEAM MVP DEFEATS TEAM DIXIE AT LOCKDOWN
      - Here are the results from last night’s Lockdown pay-per-view which took
      place from the BankUnited Center at the University of Miami, in Miami,
      Florida. The Great Muta, Sanada, and Yasu defeated Bad Influence and Chris
      Sabin; Samuel Shaw defeated Mr. Anderson; Tigre Uno defeated Manik; Gunner
      defeated James Storm; Madison Rayne defeated Gail Kim to retain the
      Knockouts title; Magnus defeated Samoa Joe to retain the TNA World title;
      MVP, Jeff Hardy as Willow, and The Wolves defeated Bobby Roode, Austin
      Aries, and The BroMans in a Lethal Lockdown match with MVP now gaining
      control of TNA operations.

      > LASHLEY RETURNS TO TNA
      - Former ECW champion Bobby Lashley returned to TNA Wrestling, four years
      after he last appeared on Impact, getting “fired” by Eric Bischoff on
      television. Lashley made a surprise return at the Lockdown pay-per-view
      yesterday to answer Ethan Carter III’s open challenge. EC3 complained that
      since Lashley wasn’t on the active roster, he wouldn’t do it but Lashley
      proceeded to beat the hell out of him anyway. Since he left TNA in 2010,
      Lashley made several appearances in the indy circuit and continued his MMA
      career with a record currently standing at 10-2.

      > KURT ANGLE JOINS THE CAST OF SHARKNADO 2
      - Kurt Angle has joined the cast of Sharknado 2, and will be playing the
      role of a fire chief of the FDNY according to the Hollywood Reporter. The
      made-for-TV movie will be a sequel to the Syfy Summer hit, which had a
      massive social media following when it aired back in July and delivered
      1.4 million viewers in its first airing and an additional 2.1 million
      viewers for the encore. Angle will be joining Robert Klein, Ian Ziering,
      Tara Reid, Vivica A. Fox, and Mark McGrath in the leading roles.

      > LINDA MCMAHON TO INDUCT ULTIMATE WARRIOR IN THE WWE HOF
      - Ever since she left her post as WWE’s Chief Executive Officer in 2009,
      Linda McMahon has kept her public appearances at WWE events to almost
      zero. Apart from sitting front row at Hall of Fame ceremonies, McMahon has
      completely distanced herself from the company that she helped develop. But
      that will all change come April 5 as Linda McMahon will be inducting the
      Ultimate Warrior into this year’s WWE Hall of Fame. Yes, the Ultimate
      Warrior. The news was made public by Warrior himself on Twitter, who said
      he was honored that McMahon had accepted his request to induct him into
      the Hall of Fame. “Fortunetelling pundits lack the integrity it takes to
      figure me out,” Warrior wrote. While it seems as a weird combination, with
      many expecting a former rival of Warrior to induct him, this comes as a
      big win for Warrior who spent years and years being isolated from the WWE
      after several fights with the McMahons.

      > HOGAN AND TAKER ON RAW TONIGHT
      - Both the Undertaker and Hulk Hogan will be appearing on Monday Night RAW
      tonight which will be live from Memphis, Tennessee, the home of WWE Hall
      of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler. Hulk Hogan will be in the house to make
      a “huge announcement” for WrestleMania XXX. Hype for big announcements
      usually fall short of high expectations so we’ll see if this one will be
      any different. The Undertaker will come back to continue his program with
      Brock Lesnar as the two are set to face off at WrestleMania. Both Taker
      and Lesnar are on very limited schedules and Lesnar is not being
      advertised for tonight’s broadcast. The only match announced so far is
      John Cena taking on Luke Harper of the Wyatt Family.

      > RAW COMES TO FREE TV IN GERMANY
      - WWE issued a press release today announcing a multi-year deal with TELE
      5 to bring Monday Night RAW back to free television in Germany. Starting
      April 10, WWE fans in Germany will be able to see the two-hour version of
      RAW every Thursday at 10:15PM local time. “Monday Night RAW is a
      phenomenal television event that fascinates people all over the world",
      said Kai Blasberg, CEO of TELE 5. "Now TELE 5 is bringing this highlight
      of the entertainment industry back to the German public TV audience."

      > WWE HOLDS PANEL AT SXSW
      - WWE was present at SXSW yesterday, the annual music, film, and
      interactive conference and festival held in Austin, Texas. Former WWE
      champion John Cena, commentator Michael Cole, EVP of Digital Media Perkins
      Miller, and Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon showed up for the panel
      which tackled the use of the Second Screen experience. WWE has mastered
      the “science” behind the second screen experience, using it on the WWE app
      during RAW, Smackdown, and pay-per-views.

      > STACY KEIBLER GETS MARRIED IN MEXICO
      - Former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler got married on Saturday in Mexico
      according to PEOPLE Magazine. And no, it wasn’t to George Clooney. Keibler
      has tied the knot with 39 year old Jared Pobre, CEO of Future Ads, a
      private firm he started in 2001. While the two have been dating only since
      last Summer, they have been friends for over five years. "My happiness is
      indescribable!" Keibler, 34, tells PEOPLE. "Marriage is the ultimate bond
      of love and friendship. It means putting all your faith and trust into a
      person that you can't help but believe is your soul mate. Someone who has
      all of your best interests at heart; someone handpicked for you, to help
      you grow and be the best person that you can be. Jared is all of this for
      me." The wedding, reports PEOPLE, was small and a surprise for the family
      members who were there with the couple.

      > JARRETT TO MAKE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT ON APRIL 7
      - Jeff Jarrett has chosen the date of April 7, the day after WrestleMania
      XXX, to make a major announcement, revealing what he and his wife Karen
      have been working on since he quit TNA. Jarrett resigned from his post as
      Vice President of TNA Wrestling on December 23, 2013, catching everyone in
      the wrestling world by surprise considering he was the co-founder of the
      company. In his latest video, Jarrett said that he and his wife are
      excited as the next wrestling fan and they are humbled by the support and
      excitement shown by fans. “Monday, April 7 is going to be our first major
      announcement and I’m very, very excited,” Jarrett said, with Karen adding
      that they will soon be able to scream and yell to the world what they have
      been working on. You can see Jarrett’s latest video (which includes also a
      screen shot from a Wrestling-Online.com story when Jarrett resigned from
      TNA) at http://w-o.it/1cPobWd