    Mar 4, 2014

      Tuesday, March 4, 2014 Issue #4106

      So no CM Punk on RAW. Disappointed? Yeah. Saw it coming? Kind of. I was
      hoping he’d show up but it is what it is. Anyway, Paul Heyman is the only
      person who could pull such a stunt and delivered a great promo which
      seamlessly shifted from Punk to his program with Brock and the Undertaker.
      Genius.

      Get the Wrestling-Online.com News app for Android for
      Just 99 cents. Now available on the Google Play Store!
      http://w-o.it/woandroidgps

      > PAUL BEARER ANNOUNCED FOR 2014 WWE HALL OF FAME
      - The WWE Hall of Fame class of 2014 got a new addition last night as the
      late Paul Bearer was announced to join the Ultimate Warrior, Jake “The
      Snake” Roberts, and Lita, come April 5. Paul Bearer’s WWE career started
      in 1991 when he was brought in by Brother Love to take over managing the
      Undertaker, who himself made his debut a few months before at the 1990
      Survivor Series. Bearer spent twelve straight years in the WWE, managing
      the Undertaker, Mankind, and Kane during his run before joining TNA
      between 2002 and 2003 to reprise his role as Percy Pringle III. In late
      2003, Bearer returned to the WWE and after a few months working on
      television, he joined the back room staff and helped with creative writing
      until he was released in 2005. Between 2010 and 2012, Bearer did some
      appearances for the WWE but in March 2013, Bearer, real name William
      Moody, passed away at the age of 58. WWE held a tribute for Bearer on an
      episode of RAW after he passed away which was tied in to an angle between
      the Undertaker and CM Punk, who were fighting at WrestleMania a month
      later.

      > WWE FIXES WWE NETWORK ISSUES FOR XBOX 360
      - WWE issued an e-mail to its WWE Network subscribers announcing that they
      have resolved the login problem for its Xbox 360 users. “The WWE Network
      login issue for Xbox 360 users has been resolved, and we apologize for any
      inconvenience,” said the e-mail. The Xbox Live service website finally has
      a green checkmark on the WWE app, saying that the app is up and running.
      Problems for Xbox users have been present since day one of the WWE
      Network, preventing users from using their console to watch the Network on
      the WWE app. For more information on error messages and to troubleshoot
      any problems with your WWE Network on Xbox go to
      http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/apps/wwe-help

      > WWE RETURNS TO CHICAGO WITH PAYBACK PPV
      - WWE will be returning to the Allstate Arena in Chicago, Illinois, for
      the Payback pay-per-view which will take place on Sunday, June 1. The
      pre-sale has already started on Ticketmaster.com using the password
      WWEPAYBACK and tickets will go on sale to the general public on Saturday,
      March 8, at Noon CST. Tickets range from $25 to $500 plus additional fees
      with the $500 ringside seats including the usual commemorative chair.

      > TWO BIG MATCHES ANNOUNCED FOR MAIN EVENT TONIGHT
      - Tonight’s special live broadcast of Main Event on the WWE Network will
      feature two big matches which aren’t usually reserved for the show. Trying
      to attract viewers to the WWE Network’s live broadcast to continue to test
      out the system, WWE has booked Daniel Bryan vs Kane and The Usos vs New
      Age Outlaws for the WWE Tag Team titles. The show kicks off at 7PM EST on
      the WWE Network and will then air in its usual time slot on iON on
      Wednesday night.

      > WWE STOCKS HIT 14 YEAR HIGH
      - WWE smashed its 14 year high on Wall Street today, closing the day at
      26.23, a whooping 13.06% increase over yesterday’s closing. At the end of
      the day, WWE stocks added $3.03 during the whole trading day and in
      after-hours trading it kept going up, currently at 26.28 at time of this
      writing.