    Mar 3, 2014

      Monday, March 3, 2014 Issue #4105

      We had one room freed up at The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans, for
      WrestleMania XXX weekend. If you’re interested in booking this room, it’s
      $289 per night including free Internet (worth $13 a day) and it’s
      available for check-in on Friday, April 4, and check-out on Monday, April
      7.

      Go to http://w-o.it/wmxxx to book. First come, first served.

      Get the Wrestling-Online.com News app for Android for
      Just 99 cents. Now available on the Google Play Store!
      http://w-o.it/woandroidgps

      > WYATTS VS SHIELD HEADLINES RAW
      - Tonight’s Monday Night RAW - hosted by actor Aaron Paul - is headlined
      by a rematch from the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view featuring The
      Shield taking on The Wyatt Family. We can hear the “this is awesome”
      chants already! Another match just announced today on WWE.COM is Batista
      taking on Daniel Bryan. Both Brock Lesnar and the Undertaker are also
      scheduled to be on the show tonight with Lesnar responding to last week’s
      attack by the Undertaker which left him going through a table to close the
      show. And the big question remains, will he or will he not? It’s Chicago,
      and that means it’s CM Punk’s home town. Will he show up to book a place
      at WrestleMania or is CM Punk really, really gone for good? It all starts
      at 8PM EST on USA Network in what many believe is going to be one of the
      biggest RAWs of the year. The WWE Network will kick off the RAW pre-show
      at 7:30PM EST.

      > CHICAGO CROWD READY TO HIJACK RAW
      - WWE will find themselves in somewhat of a hostile territory tonight as
      the Chicago crowd will surely try to hijack RAW. Known as one of the
      toughest and loudest professional wrestling crowds, the Chicago crowd is
      so far missing their home town hero - CM Punk - and WWE is bracing for a
      rough night unless they will provide them what they want. A Twitter
      account @ChicagoRAWcrowd has almost 10,000 followers and is giving
      instructions to what the crowd should do tonight, including turning their
      back to the cameras when Batista, Orton, Triple H, or Stephanie McMahon
      are on, cheer for the Wyatts and the Shield, chant for Ziggler and other
      hard-working mid-carders, and respect The Undertaker. “Punk or no Punk,
      tonight we make history. Welcome to Chicago,” said a tweet posted today.
      John Cena also commented on the crowd that he anticipates for tonight.
      “Wanna pre thank the Chicago @WWEUniverse tonight for what I think will be
      a CANT miss #RAW there'll b plenty of audience participation!!” The people
      behind the Twitter account have also posted a document on what to do
      tonight if you are attending RAW which you can see at
      http://pic.twitter.com/VA4I9gOYcP. One thing is for sure, it’s going to be
      one hell of a night!

      > MCMAHON MAKES IT ON FORBES BILLIONAIRE LIST
      - He might not be number one on the chart, but WWE Chairman and CEO Vince
      McMahon has made it on the 2014 Forbes Billionaires List. McMahon came in
      #1,372 in the world’s richest people, with a net worth of $1.2 billion.
      The small bio accompanying his picture which was taken from the WWE
      Network launch says that McMahon grew up in a trailer park in North
      Carolina and then joined his dad’s business, before buying it 10 years
      later. “With his WWE Network launched in February the man who pioneered
      pay-per-view TV hopes to draw 2 million diehard fans to pay $9.99 a month
      for Internet-delivered content,” the bio reads. Much to no surprise to
      anyone, Bill Gates topped the list with a whooping $76 billion net worth.

      > MAIN EVENT AIRING LIVE TOMORROW ON WWE NETWORK
      - Main Event will air live on the WWE Network tomorrow as well as on iON
      on Wednesday night in its usual time slot. While there are no plans to
      move Main Event live every week on the WWE Network, this live broadcast of
      the show will be used as a test for the live feed on the WWE Network. When
      WWE presented NXT ArRIVAL live on the Network last week, a lot of issues
      popped up, disrupting the live broadcast and leaving a lot of people who
      were following angry. With the Hall of Fame and WrestleMania XXX coming up
      soon, WWE Network needs to be working in perfect order or else WWE faces
      up the possibility of issuing a lot of refunds to customers.