    Mar 2, 2014

      Sunday, March 2, 2014 Issue #4104

      The February 2014 edition of the W-O Digital Magazine is now out for the
      iPad. You can download it for free at http://w-o.it/womag or if you have
      downloaded our app already, load it from the Newsstand app to download the
      latest issue.

      Get the Wrestling-Online.com News app for Android for
      Just 99 cents. Now available on the Google Play Store!
      http://w-o.it/woandroidgps

      > THE GREAT MUTA IN SIX MAN TAG MATCH AT LOCKDOWN
      - The legendary Great Muta will be wrestling at the TNA Lockdown
      pay-per-view as part of the agreement that TNA has reached with Wrestle-1
      in January. The match that Muta will be in is a six man tag team match
      featuring Muta along with Seiya Sanada and TNA newcomer Tigre Uno to take
      on Christopher Daniels, Kazarian and Chris Sabin. In addition to competing
      at Lockdown on Sunday, Muta will be appearing at the annual Lockdown Fan
      InterAction on Saturday. Tickets are available at ShopTNA.com.

      > TWO TNA TITLE CHANGES AT JAPAN EVENT
      - Two new TNA champions were crowned at the live event in Japan which was
      done in association with Wrestle-1 and taped as part of the TNA One Night
      Only pay-per-view series. The first title change was Seiya Sanada
      defeating Austin Aries to become the new X-Division champion. Sanada is
      wrestling at Lockdown in the six man tag match featuring The Great Muta.
      The second title change was the Bro-Mans regaining the Tag Team titles in
      a three-way match against Kaz Hayashi and Shuji Kondo and now former
      champs The Wolves.

      > HULK HOGAN TALKS ABOUT THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR
      - WWE.COM scored an interview with the recently-returned Hulk Hogan about
      his come back, his relationship with Vince McMahon, meeting everyone
      backstage, and WrestleMania. Perhaps the most striking question was about
      the Ultimate Warrior, a man who Hogan has a long history with and a person
      who will be in the same building with Hogan both at the Hall of Fame and
      WrestleMania. “Triple H was giving me the broad strokes of The Ultimate
      Warrior and his concerns with Hulk Hogan. I said, “Triple H, I’m easy,
      brother. After everything I’ve been through, and everything I’ve learned,
      for me, it’s about this moment forward.” Hogan said he told Triple H that
      he doesn’t have to worry about him and he would love to shake Warrior’s
      hand and say, “Brother, nothing but love for you. Whatever I did, I
      apologize for it. I don’t even need for you to apologize if there was
      anything on your end. Whatever it is, brother, nothing but love for you,
      let’s do business.” The Hulkster said that Warrior is a good guy and it
      would be even better if the two could be friends again.

      > WRESTLEMANIA XXX PPV POSTER REVEALED
      - WWE’s WrestleMania poster to promote the pay-per-view for their PPV
      partners features eight WWE Superstars and no CM Punk in sight. The poster
      features Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt at the top, followed by Brock Lesnar,
      John Cena, and Batista in the middle, and then Triple H, the Undertaker,
      and Randy Orton at the bottom with the WrestleMania XXX logo underneath. A
      Lesnar. You can see the poster at http://w-o.it/1hTMsNV