    Feb 25 1:34 PM

      Tuesday, February 25, 2014 Issue #4100

      We have made some updates to our guide to get your WWE Network if you’re
      not a U.S. resident or you’re an American living overseas. The updates are
      at http://w-o.it/1k4w3Yu

      It was cool to see Hogan back in WWE yesterday and he looked like he was
      enjoying himself out there too. The amount of Hogan or Hulkamania signs in
      the crowd pretty much explains it all. They kept it short and sweet and
      didn’t overuse him. Perfect way to use someone like him.

      Don’t forget to tune in to UnPlugged tonight with JJ and Bronx. WWE Hall
      of Famer Jesse Ventura is scheduled to be on the show to talk about his
      new program and talk some wrestling as well! All at
      http://www.snsradionetwork.com starting at 9PM EST.

      Get the Wrestling-Online.com News app for Android for
      Just 99 cents. Now available on the Google Play Store!
      http://w-o.it/woandroidgps

      > MLMAB SAYS WWE NETWORK DEMAND WAS STRONGER THAN EXPECTED
      - MLB Advanced Media, the company behind the infrastructure of the WWE
      Network, restarted processing orders yesterday around 5PM after their
      systems were unable to handle the load of subscribers on launch day. WWE
      quickly shifted the blame to MLBAM in a post on their Twitter and Facebook
      after fans used social media to voice their displeasure about the sign-up
      fiasco, with some people comparing it to the Obamacare website. MLB
      Advanced Media said that the demand as soon as 9AM EST hit exceeded
      anything that the company had seen in its history and due to that their
      e-commerce processing system came to a screeching halt. Users who signed
      up through their Apple TV and used their iTunes account to pay for the WWE
      Network had a better experience however there were issues with streaming
      as well. The real test of how powerful the MLBAM infrastructure behind the
      Network will be on Sunday, April 6, when WWE presents its first
      pay-per-view on the new Network, WrestleMania XXX! While day one was
      frustrating for both customers and WWE, the news should be good for the
      company since it means the interest is certainly there.

      > MORE PROBLEMS HIT WWE NETWORK OPERATIONS ON DAY TWO
      - Day two of the WWE Network continued with some issues although this time
      it wasn’t the processing of new accounts but rather the actual streaming.
      A post on the WWE Network Twitter account said that a technical issue with
      the video-on-demand library is affecting around 20% of the viewers and
      they were once again working with MLBAM to solve the issues by 6PM EST
      today. The message was posted around 1:30PM EST. The WWE Network Facebook
      page keeps getting hammered with complaints from users as well, some
      expressing doubts how the streams will hold during a live pay-per-view
      when thousands of people will be watching. An issue with the Xbox login
      seems to be a hot topic of frustration as well.

      > WWE YANKS WWE NETWORK CHANNEL FROM CANADIAN APPLE TV, BUT..
      - If you’re a Canadian and you were using the Apple TV to watch the WWE
      Network you arein for bad news today: WWE has yanked the WWE Network
      channel from Apple TV in Canada. Much to the enjoyment - and surprise - of
      Canadian fans, the WWE Network channel popped up on their Apple TV screens
      even though the Network is supposed to be airing only in the United
      States. Canadians who used their Canadian iTunes account were able to
      purchase six months of subscription and stream without any issues. Apple
      Canada has accepted to refund customers the full amount if they don’t want
      to keep their subscription. Customers can call iTunes Canada at
      800-676-2775 to request their refund. However, a simple location change on
      your Apple TV settings from Canada to United States will pop the channel
      back up and you can resume your happy WWE Network viewing.

      > UNDERTAKER VS BROCK LESNAR CONFIRMED FOR WRESTLEMANIA
      - The Undertaker returned on Monday Night RAW yesterday and made his
      WrestleMania match against Brock Lesnar official in the final segment of
      the show. Taker came out before Lesnar and Paul Heyman were about to walk
      out of the ring after they were given an open contract for WrestleMania
      with an opponent of their choosing. After Paul Heyman handed the contract
      to Lesnar to sign it, Lesnar put the pen to Taker’s chest as Heyman ran
      his mouth on the mic. The Undertaker then decided to stab Brock Lesnar’s
      hand with the pen and with the former UFC champ screaming in pain, he
      grabbed him by the throat and chokeslammed through the table, with fans
      immediately starting a “holy shit” chant. The two have a bit of a history
      together and this won’t be the first time that they wrestled each other.
      Perhaps the most talked about confrontation however came at the UFC 121
      pay-per-view right after Lesnar got owned by Cain Velasquez and lost his
      UFC Heavyweight title. As Taker was being interviewed by MMA journalist
      Ariel Helwani, Lesnar walked by the Undertaker and Taker asked him if he
      “wants to do it.” Lesnar kept staring at him and said something back. When
      Helwani asked the Undertaker what he said, Taker replied saying it’s a
      personal thing. “Are you guys cool?” asked Helwani. Taker thought about
      his reply for a second and then said, “It’s personal.” You can see their
      confrontation at http://w-o.it/1ppt8NN

      > AARON PAUL TO GUEST HOST RAW NEXT WEEK
      - Hollywood actor Aaron Paul, best known for his role as Jesse Pinkman in
      the hit AMC series Breaking Bad will be the guest host of Monday Night RAW
      next week as the show rolls into Chicago, Illinois. Paul will be there to
      promote his new film Need For Speed, based on the very popular video game
      which is released in theaters nationwide on March 14.

      > JAKE ROBERTS UNDERGOES CANCER SURGERY
      - Jake “The Snake” Roberts underwent emergency surgery today to remove a
      lump on the back of his knee which doctors diagnosed as skin cancer. The
      soon-to-be WWE Hall of Famer said he is scared in a video posted by his
      friend Diamond Dallas Page yesterday and said that whenever you hear the
      word cancer it shakes you up and he would be lying if he said he’s not
      scared. He said doctors don’t know yet how bad it is and they will take
      some layers of flash from underneath it because the lump has “little
      fingers” growing out of it and going into his muscle tissue. In a message
      on Twitter a few hours ago, Roberts said that the surgery went well but
      won’t know if the growth is all removed or spread until tests come back.
      “Doc optimistic and so am I,” he said. You can watch the pre-op video
      thoughts at http://w-o.it/1etIpo0