    Feb 23, 2014

      Sunday, February 23, 2014 Issue #4098

      After all the losses Orton suffered leading up to the Chamber I guess it¹s
      safe to say that he¹s bound to win tonight, right? I¹m still not sold on
      Orton vs Batista as the main event of WrestleMania. Hopefully that will
      change sometime between tonight and Mania itself.

      Get the Wrestling-Online.com News app for Android for
      Just 99 cents. Now available on the Google Play Store!
      http://w-o.it/woandroidgps

      > ELIMINATION CHAMBER LIVE ON PPV TONIGHT
      - Live tonight from the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota, WWE
      presents the Elimination Chamber on pay-per-view. The full card is as
      follows: Randy Orton vs Sheamus vs Christian vs John Cena vs Cesaro vs
      Daniel Bryan for the WWE title in an Elimination Chamber match; Batista vs
      Alberto Del Rio; Big E vs Jack Swagger for the Intercontinental title;
      Darren Young vs Titus O¹Neil; New Age Outlaws vs The Usos for the Tag Team
      titles; The Shield vs The Wyatt Family; and Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs
      Ryback and Curtis Axel in the kickoff match.

      > NO ELIMINATION CHAMBER ON XBOX APP
      - WWE.COM has announced that the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view will not
      be streamed on Microsoft¹s Xbox WWE app due to the WWE Network launch
      tomorrow. The WWE Network will be part of the Xbox and will be available
      on the Xbox 360 tomorrow. Availability of the Network on the Xbox One
      console will come in the Summer according to WWE. The Elimination Chamber
      pay-per-view will be available on the PlayStation app as usual.

      > JAKE ROBERTS DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER
      - Jake ³The Snake² Roberts told TMZ.COM that he has just been diagnosed
      with a cancerous tumor behind his knee and will be going under emergency
      surgery on Tuesday. The soon-to-be WWE Hall of Famer noticed a tumor
      behind his knee the size of a half dollar last month and had it tested.
      Unfortunately the doctors came back to him with bad news on Friday as it
      tested positive for cancer. Roberts said cancer or not, he will honor his
      appearance on March 14 at Jersey Championship Wrestling and nothing will
      stop him from going to New Orleans to be inducted into the WWE Hall of
      Fame. "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in
      hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The
      Snake will be just fine,² Roberts told TMZ.COM.

      > CM PUNK AND STEVE AUSTIN AT UFC 170
      - Former WWE champion CM Punk was at the UFC 170 pay-per-view last night
      in Las Vegas, Nevada, and briefly appeared on camera. Punk was wearing a
      hoodie to cover up as he was sitting cage side right next to UFC President
      Dana White. Punk is a big fan of the UFC, often attending events and at
      one point was supposed to walk out with Chael Sonnen at an event in
      Chicago, a move which was blocked by WWE¹s Vince McMahon just days before
      it was supposed to happen. WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin was
      also in the house, sitting cage side along with Urijah Faber. Austin was
      on camera multiple times as he was right next to where fighters are
      checked before entering the cage. You can see three photos of Punk and
      Austin at UFC 170 at http://w-o.it/1pcCjkJ

      > THE MIZ AND MARYSE GET MARRIED IN BAHAMAS
      - Former WWE champion The Miz and former WWE Divas champion Maryse tied
      the knot earlier this week in a ceremony held in beautiful Bahamas. The
      duo have been dating for quite a few years now and The Miz made his
      initial move when Maryse was part of the Divas Search contest and he was
      hosting it. The couple got engaged last year and announced that their
      wedding would be in February. Several current and former WWE Superstars
      and Divas were present at the wedding including Dolph Ziggler, John
      Morrison, Zack Ryder, and Kelly Kelly. In a funny tweet, Ryback sent his
      congratulations to The Miz saying, ³HUGE Congrats to Miz 4 being happy w/
      half of whatever he has coming to him in the future.² In typical Ryback
      Twitter fashion, he deleted the tweet later, like he does for all his
      messages. Congratulations to the couple!

      > HULK HOGAN COMMENTS ON WWE RETURN
      - Hulk Hogan made his first comments after he was revealed by the WWE as
      being the host of WrestleMania XXX in a press release. ³Well I guess it's
      that time again, I hope they are ready, this is gonna be the best run
      ever, it's great to finally be home,² Hogan said, writing ³WWE4LIFE² at
      the end of his tweet. The Twitter world went crazy after the announcement
      and Hogan acknowledged the love he received from his fans. ³I am so
      grateful for the outpouring of love from everyone, thank you and it has to
      be the greatest day of my life to know I'm coming home to WWE where it all
      started, I am so grateful, only love,² Hogan added in a later tweet. Hogan
      will be making his first appearance since December 2007 for the WWE this
      Monday on RAW, which will also see the return of the Undertaker to kick
      off his WrestleMania angle. The Hulkster will have a role similar to what
      The Rock had at WrestleMania 27 when he was a host and his training at the
      WWE Performance Center will surely spark some rumors about him involved in
      some action as well.