    Feb 21, 2014

      Friday, February 21, 2014 Issue #4097

      This week¹s edition of UnPlugged with JJ and Bronx is available to
      download at www.snsradionetwork.com. Next week, Jesse Ventura will be
      joining again to talk about his new show Off The Grid and to talk a bit
      about wrestling as well, a topic which wasn¹t covered in his first
      appearance on the show last year.

      Get the Wrestling-Online.com News app for Android for
      Just 99 cents. Now available on the Google Play Store!
      http://w-o.it/woandroidgps

      > WWE OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCES THE RETURN OF HULK HOGAN
      - WWE has officially announced the return of the Immortal Hulk Hogan via a
      press release and on WWE.COM today, saying that the Hulkster will be
      appearing live on RAW this Monday and will be hosting WrestleMania XXX, a
      similar role that The Rock had at WrestleMania 28. ³We are thrilled that
      Hulk Hogan has returned home to WWE,² WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon
      said. ³It¹s fitting to have him help us celebrate 30 years of WrestleMania
      and usher in a new era with the launch of WWE Network.² The Hulkster was
      equally enthusiastic about his return. ³Words cannot express how excited I
      am to be back in the WWE family. I only have one question for the WWE
      Universe: Whatcha you gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild as the host of
      WrestleMania 30?²

      > HOGAN POSES FOR PHOTO WITH WWE PERFORMANCE CENTER STAFF
      - Hulk Hogan posed for a photograph with the WWE Performance Center staff
      and trainers in Orlando, Florida, this week, and TMZ.COM managed to obtain
      the photo. Hogan is seen in full wrestling gear centered between the staff
      and trainers including Bill DeMott, Dusty Rhodes, Norman Smiley, Terry
      Taylor and others. Hogan has been doing some training at the WWE
      Performance Center as he gets ready to make his first WWE appearance since
      December 2007. You can see the photo at http://w-o.it/1nTN8Vb

      > THE GREAT KHALI OBTAINS U.S. CITIZENSHIP
      - WWE creative writer David Kapoor, better known to WWE fans as The Great
      Khali¹s manager Ranjin Singh, posted on Twitter that Khali is now a U.S.
      citizen. ³To my bro @GreatKhali, congrats on becoming a US Citizen today!
      Now we're both as American as @WWEZeb #WeThePeople,² he wrote on his
      Twitter. Kapoor posted a photo of Khali holding a small American flag with
      his hand on his chest during the ceremony which was held yesterday. The 41
      year old Khali has been employed by the WWE since 2006. Before beginning
      his professional wrestling career in 2000, he was a police officer in the
      Punjab state police.

      > RAW RATINGS
      - This week¹s episode of Monday Night RAW did 4,360,000 viewers, up just a
      few thousands viewers from last week¹s edition with guest appearance from
      Betty White. Hour one had 4,660,000 viewers, followed by 4,300,000 in the
      second hour, and then down to 4,130,000 viewers in the third and final
      hour. The show lost over half a million viewers going from hour one to
      hour three. (Ratings credit: PWInsider.com)