    Feb 11, 2014

      Tuesday, February 11, 2014 Issue #4090

      Do not forget to tune in to UnPlugged tonight starting at 9PM EST with JJ
      and Bronx for all the latest news and RAW recap. You can listen live at
      http://www.snsradionetwork.com

      The fights may be fixed, but the danger is all too
      real. BODY SLAM: new mystery exploring the world of
      wrestling by award-winning author Rex Burns.
      http://bit.ly/1nUXQgZ

      > LITA ANNOUNCED FOR THE 2014 HALL OF FAME
      - The third inductee announced for the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2014 is
      former WWE Women’s champion Amy Dumas, better known to wrestling fans as
      the one and only Lita. The soon to be 39 year old was announced to join
      the Hall of Fame on last night’s episode of Monday Night RAW, making her
      the seventh female inductee following Moolah, Sensational Sherri, Mae
      Young, Wendi Richter, Sunny, and Trish Stratus. Lita’s career with the WWE
      started in 1999 first pairing up with Essa Rios before joining the Hardy
      Boyz as part of Team Xtreme. She was involved in high-profile angles with
      Edge, Matt Hardy, Kane, and perhaps the best female feud in wrestling with
      Trish Stratus. Lita retired from wrestling in 2006, wrestling her last
      match - and losing the title - against Mickie James at that year’s
      Survivor Series. She has appeared sporadically on Monday Night RAW since
      then and last appeared on the 1000th episode of Monday Night RAW defeating
      Heath Slater. Last year she was at the WWE Hall of Fame with her
      then-boyfriend CM Punk to see her friend Trish being inducted.

      > LITA WRITES LETTER TO FANS AFTER HALL OF FAME NOD
      - Several current and former WWE Superstars and Divas congratulated Lita
      on Twitter on her Hall of Fame nod. “There goes my plan to be the best
      looking @WWE Hall of Fame inductee. Congratulations Lita. Great talent &
      well deserved,” tweeted Jake “The Snake” Roberts, who will share the stage
      with her in New Orleans on HOF night. Trish Stratus called Lita an
      innovator and a true icon in the wrestling industry while Mickie James
      said she has inspired so many including herself. Mick Foley, Tommy
      Dreamer, and others also chimed in to congratulate the former Women’s
      champion. Lita wrote that it was Mark Carrano - who can be seen on Total
      Divas - who broke the news to her to tell her about being chosen to go in
      the Hall of Fame this year. She also wrote a letter to her fans following
      the announcement. “So, here I am Class of 2014 Hall of Fame, the dumpster
      diving punk rock kid that was never supposed to make it, but with too much
      kid power to let anything get in my way, gearing up to give a speech and
      accept my position in front of the ultimate under dog of a city. It seems
      kind of like the best thing ever,” she wrote. You can read the full letter
      at http://theamydumas.com/hallofame.pdf

      > HULK HOGAN BACK ON FEBRUARY 24 WWE RAW
      - PWInsider.com is reporting that Hulk Hogan is confirmed to return on the
      February 24 edition of Monday Night RAW, the night after the Elimination
      Chamber pay-per-view and the day that the WWE Network is launched. Hogan,
      who is coming along with Jimmy Hart, was set to return at the WWE Network
      announcement event in Las Vegas however plans changed that week according
      to the website. Hulk last appeared on WWE television on the RAW 15th
      Anniversary episode on December 10, 2007, saving Hornswoggle from an
      attack by The Great Khali. Hulk Hogan went on to join TNA thirteen months
      later and spent four years with the company. He is now rumored to be some
      sort of a host of WrestleMania XXX similar to the role that The Rock had
      at WrestleMania 28. The February 24 RAW from Green Bay, Wisconsin, will
      also see the return of The Undertaker.

      > SUMMERSLAM COMES TO LOS ANGELES AGAIN
      - The second biggest WWE pay-per-view of the year, SummerSlam, will be
      once again held at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, California. This
      will be the sixth SummerSlam in a row to be held at the STAPLES Center,
      with the date this year being August 17. Tickets for the show go on sale
      on March 15 with pre-sale kicking off a few days before that. WWE keeps
      hosting SummerSlam in Los Angeles to get the extra rub from Hollywood as
      several events are held during the weekend with several movie stars and
      celebrities attending, giving WWE some extra publicity on entertainment
      websites.

      > SANTINO MARELLA, THE MIZ, & SUMMER RAE IN TWO WWE STUDIOS MOVIES
      - WWE and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment today announced the
      next two films that will begin production as part of their continued
      collaboration. Next month, Jingle All The Way 2 will start filming with
      Santino Marella and Larry the Cable Guy in the sequel to the 1996 comedy.
      It will be directed by Alex Zamm who did Tooth Fairy 2 and Dr. Dolittle:
      Million Dollar Mutts and will released this 2014 holiday season. In April,
      production will kick off on the fourth installment of The Marine franchise
      with The Miz reprising his role. WWE Diva Summer Rae will also be part of
      the movie, the first WWE Diva to be featured in a WWE Studios production.
      Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment will handle worldwide
      distribution for the pictures across all formats including Blu-ray,
      Digital HD and DVD. WWE will utilize its extensive reach of 650 million
      homes worldwide and more than 256 million social and digital followers to
      market the release of each film. “WWE Studios is looking forward to
      continuing its long standing relationship with 20th Century Fox with both
      The Marine 4 and Jingle All The Way 2,” said Michael Luisi, President of
      WWE Studios. “The Miz and Summer Rae will deliver the action and adventure
      that our audience has come to expect from The Marine franchise, and we are
      equally excited to bring the comedy of Larry the Cable Guy and WWE
      Superstar Santino Marella to our fan base with Jingle All The Way 2.