    Feb 4, 2014

      Tuesday, February 4, 2014 Issue #4086

      Nothing to say today…back later!

      > JOHN CENA POPS UP ON RAW AFTER SHOW GOES OFF THE AIR
      - John Cena was missing in action from the live broadcast of Monday Night
      RAW yesterday thanks to the eye injury he suffered over the weekend
      wrestling Randy Orton however that didn’t keep Cena completely away. After
      RAW went off the air and the attack on Daniel Bryan continued, it was John
      Cena who came down to the rescue, clearing the ring. Both Orton and Kane
      tried to jump on Cena however the former WWE champ quickly disposed of
      them by delivering two Attitude Adjustments. Cena was supposed to wrestle
      Orton in the dark match but that did not happen.

      > BETTY WHITE ON RAW NEXT WEEK
      - The star of Hot In Cleveland, Betty White, will be on Monday Night RAW
      next week when the show rolls into Los Angeles, California, at the STAPLES
      Center. The 92 year old Guinness World Record holder for the longest
      television career for a female entertainer will probably not take any
      bumps in the ring for obvious reasons but will be interacting with the
      Superstars and Divas throughout the three hour broadcast. This is her
      first appearance on WWE television and WWE announced her participation on
      RAW last night and via a press release.

      > NAOMI AND ROMAN REIGNS INJURED AT RAW
      - One half of the Funkadactyls, Naomi, suffered an eye injury during her
      match against Aksana on Monday Night RAW yesterday. The injury happened
      when Aksana hit her with a knee while she was on the ground. The ref
      immediately noticed and didn’t count after the initial cover but then
      counted and then Naomi kicked out - and we use that term very lightly -
      with Aksana buying some time to let her opponent recover. Eventually the
      match continued briefly and Naomi went for the win. Dr. Chris Amann, WWE’s
      resident physician, told WWE.COM that Naomi suffered a bruised orbital
      bone or bruised eye socket along with a scratch on her cornea. No
      concussions were diagnosed after a test was performed and they will check
      back on her again today. Roman Reigns of The Shield was also on the
      receiving end of a nasty bump and had a laceration above his eye, an
      injury he received during the six man tag match on the broadcast against
      Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio, and Big E Langston. The 2014 Royal Rumble MVP
      needed six stitches to close up the wound and WWE cameras did their best
      to avoid the blood showing on television.

      > TAKE-TWO EXECS TOUT THE SUCCESS OF WWE VIDEO GAME FRANCHISE
      - During the Take-Two Interactive’s conference call to discuss the
      company’s results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2014 ended December
      31, 2013, Karl Slatoff, President of Take-Two, announced that consumers
      can “look forward to exciting next generation releases” including WWE 2K15
      this year. Strauss Zelnick, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said
      earlier in the call that sales of WWE 2K14 have exceeded their
      expectations and the WWE franchise has quickly proven to be a successful
      addition to their portfolio. “We believe there is a meaningful opportunity
      to grow this series by further leveraging 2K's marketing power and
      development expertise,” Zelnick said, without releasing any figures of how
      many copies the title has sold. Take-Two took over the WWE license from
      THQ last year and is now marketing the WWE video games under their 2K
      Sports brand.

      > JIM ROSS TO START AUDIO SHOW ON FEBRUARY 19
      - WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross will be kicking off his new venture on
      February 19, an online audio show in association with Podcast One. Titled
      Ross Report, a name which is familiar with fans following his Ross Report
      columns on WWE.COM, JR joins Stone Cold Steve Austin and Chris Jericho on
      the rising Podcast One platform. Ross’ first guest will be his good friend
      and fellow Hall of Famer Steve Austin.