    Jan 21, 2014

      Tuesday, January 21, 2014 Issue #4076

      Did Batista look good yesterday or what? The dude’s back in shape! It’s
      funny that they sent him to beat up Del Rio when the two went at it on
      Twitter just days before.

      > BRYAN VS WYATT ADDED TO THE RUMBLE
      - Another match has been added to the Royal Rumble main card as Daniel
      Byran got medically cleared to compete, paving the way for the Bryan vs
      Bray Wyatt match to go ahead as planned. The pre-show will feature Goldust
      and Cody Rhodes defending the WWE tag team titles against the New Age
      Outlaws while Hall of Famers Jim Duggan, Ric Flair, and Shawn Michaels
      will be hosting the pre-show.

      > ROBERTS TAKES A SHOT AT WARRIOR, WARRIOR FIRES BACK
      - In a recent interview on Busted Open radio, Jake “The Snake” Roberts had
      some not-so-nice words to say about the Ultimate Warrior being inducted in
      the Hall of Fame which resulted in Warrior firing back at Roberts without
      mentioning his name directly. “Maybe they’re taking a$$holes and not great
      talent, I don’t know,” Roberts said when he was asked about his thoughts
      on Warrior headlining the Hall of Fame this year. Roberts’ comments didn’t
      go unnoticed and the Ultimate Warrior used his Twitter account to get back
      to Jake. “Question for former talents now "hypocrite" born-again
      Christians. Where do we go to find you practicing the beliefs of
      Christianity? Hell? One a-hole instills honor and pride, The other horror
      and pity, One grows wise on great stories. One reads bathroom stalls and
      still grovels,” Warrior wrote in two Twitter posts. Both obviously still
      have some animosity from their WWE days and if rumors are correct that
      Roberts will also be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year, this will
      surely create some even more fireworks between the two.

      > JAKE ROBERTS APOLOGIZES FOR WARRIOR REMARK
      - Jake “The Snake” Roberts apologized for dissing the Ultimate Warrior and
      said he was just trying to be entertaining while appearing on a radio show
      but “took things too far.” Roberts said that he has no business inferring
      anything negative about him and added that he deserved the Hall of Fame
      nod and respect for what he accomplished during his career. Jake said that
      he’s sharing his recovery path and is doing great “so no pity, bathrooms
      stalls or groveling,” referring to what Warrior wrote about him. “I am an
      addict and alcoholic working every single day to repair and make the best
      out of the life I have left. I make mistakes, like that comment, but my
      recovery has been amazing. Jim does not know this Jake. Without realizing
      or intending to, I fired the first shot and will take Jim's response
      without any negativity towards him. I apologize and am putting behind me.”

      > BRIE BELLA HAS BACHELORETTE PARTY IN SAN DIEGO
      - Brie Bella had her bachelorette in San Diego, California, on Saturday
      night at the Prep Kitchen and TMZ.COM got some photos from the..erm, hairy
      party! Brie was joined by her sister Nikki and a group of other friends at
      the party for the celebration and a lot of fake beards were being used for
      photo ops in honor of her soon-to-be husband Daniel Bryan. You can see
      the photos at http://w-o.it/1aE7yP8

      > KELLY KELLY IN FUNNY OR DIE SERIES WEB EPISODE
      - Former WWE Diva Kelly Kelly appeared in episode 3 of the Funny or Die
      series Headshots & Handcuffs in a hilarious five minute episode where she
      welcomes two detectives to her house who portray themselves as lifeguards.
      Credited by her real name of Barbie Blank, the former Divas champion
      spends the whole episode in a bikini as the detectives try to show her how
      to perform CPR and and the Heimlich maneuver. When everything turns south,
      the detectives try the wrestling card to win her over, singing Hulk
      Hogan’s Real American theme and doing the poses. Barbie Blank is more
      beautiful than ever if that’s even possible and you can see her at
      http://w-o.it/LHOEhE