    Jan 16, 2014

      Thursday, January 16, 2014 Issue #4073

      Nothing to say today…back later!

      > WWE HALL OF FAME CEREMONY PRE-SALE KICKS OFF
      - The pre-sale for the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony kicked off today on
      Ticketmaster.com. Fans who wish to purchase tickets for the ceremony -
      which so far features the induction of the Ultimate Warrior - can use the
      pre-sale codes of WM30FB or WM30TW to purchase tickets now. The pre-sale
      ends tomorrow at 11:45PM CST and tickets go on sale to the general public
      on Saturday at 10AM CST. Tickets are priced $35.85, $61.40, $86.90,
      $119.65, and $170.75 including all fees.

      > JOHN CENA APPEARS ON “KATIE” TO PROMOTE FITNESS PROGRAM
      - Former WWE champion John Cena is doing media rounds to promote his 10
      Week BodyChange fitness program and yesterday appeared on Katie Couric’s
      nationally syndicated daytime talk show "Katie." The first part was a
      simple get-to-know John Cena segment while the second part was Cena giving
      tips for staying fit, revealing his nutrition and exercise program. This
      venture is purely a John Cena program and has nothing to do with WWE and
      Cena appeared in normal attire, staying away from the usual WWE gear. You
      can see the two segments at http://w-o.it/1asyl0U .

      > ULTIMATE WARRIOR COMMENTS ON HOF INDUCTION
      - For the first time since this past Monday when the WWE announced that
      the Ultimate Warrior was going in the Hall of Fame, the man himself
      commented about it on Twitter. “Predictions, speculation, guesses...even
      after 18 years one UW power has not diminished at all...His power to
      fascinate imaginations,” Warrior wrote with the hashtag WWEHOF at the end.
      “First time in my #WWE career everyone is in total, absolute agreement:
      ‘You don't want to miss the #UltimateWarrior #WWEHOF speech.’ I agree,” he
      added, before ending his short comment with a funny statement. "Statement?
      Sure. First one to try to limit #WWEHOF speech to 140 anything -
      characters/words/pages/minutes/hours - gets clothesline." HAH! Let’s hope
      the speech is close captioned!

      > WWE STOCKS HIT $19
      - WWE stocks hit the $19 mark today, closing the day at $19.02 but then
      sliding down just two cents to $19 in after hours trading. The closing of
      $19.02 was a new 52-week high and the highest since 2010. The renewal of
      WWE television rights and the WWE Network has certainly drove the stocks
      up high and if the Network delivers as expected, investors will surely
      change their tune when it comes to WWE on Wall Street.

      > FOLEY AND WWE AGREE ON NEW HANDSHAKE DEAL
      - WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley wrote in a message on Facebook that while
      his WWE contract runs out soon, the two sides have agreed to continue to
      work together on a case-by-case handshake deal. “The only minor difference
      (other than not getting a weekly check...ouch) is that I will work
      prospective WWE dates and projects around my schedule, instead of working
      my schedule around prospective dates,” he wrote. Foley noted that his
      one-man live tour has gotten WWE’s attention and the company has shown
      interest in partnering with him to deliver the shows, something which has
      always been his long-term goal. “My kids LOVE WWE, and the prospect of
      their being part of Mania, without Dad being part of WWE was a downer,“ he
      added, saying that this time he splashed the money for good seats and
      won’t be watching the show on a TV monitor in the “friends and family”
      suite.