    Jan 6, 2014

      Monday, January 6, 2014 Issue #4065

      Three months until WrestleMania XXX! It¹s coming up fast! If you¹re
      planning on going to the show and still haven¹t made up your mind about
      where to stay, we have some last remaining rooms at The Ritz-Carlton, New
      Orleans, for just $289 per night including free Internet. For more
      information and to book go to http://w-o.it/wmxxx . No more rooms will be
      added after these last ones are sold. The Ritz is within walking distance
      of the MB Superdome and the NOLA Arena where all the action will be and
      our rate is cheaper than most decent hotels in the area. Plus you¹ll be
      staying at The Ritz! :)

      > WWE TO STREAM VEGAS ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE
      - WWE.COM will be streaming the groundbreaking announcement that the
      company will be making this coming Wednesday live from Las Vegas starting
      at 9:30PM ET. WWE Chairman Vince McMahon, John Cena, Triple H, and Hall of
      Famers Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold Steve Austin will be in attendance
      for the announcement which is expected to be the launch of the WWE
      Network. Apart from WWE.COM, the event, held at the Wynn Hotel, will be
      streamed on the WWE App, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo!, Google+,
      Pinterest, and Pheed. WWE is hyping up the announcement as the ³biggest
      revolution in sports-entertainment history² that ³will change WWE forever.²

      > RAW GOES OLD SCHOOL TONIGHT
      - WWE will be going old school tonight as Monday Night RAW takes a trip
      down memory lane with Legends and Hall of Famers scheduled to be part of
      the broadcast. Advertised for the broadcast are Ric Flair, Roddy Piper,
      Scotty 2 Hotty, Rikishi, Diamond Dallas Page, Million Dollar Man, IRS,
      plus others, and who knows, maybe a surprise or two. Paul Heyman has also
      said that Brock Lesnar, who returned to the show last week, might do
      something ³old school² tonight, whatever that means. The ring, TV
      graphics, set, and intro will also be changed to resemble the old days of
      the show.

      > VIDEO OF RIC FLAIR¹S PEP TALK TO 49ERS
      - As the San Francisco 49ers players waited in a meeting room, the lights
      went out, Ric Flair¹s video played on the projector and his theme hit the
      speakers, and then, woooo! Out came the Nature Boy! When the players
      realized that Flair was there in person, the lights went up and everyone
      erupted in cheers and clapped as they stood there in disbelief looking
      like 10 year old kids in a candy shop. ³San Francisco 49ers and the Nature
      Boy in one town at the same time. Not good,² said Flair as cell phones
      came out to video tape the pep talk. Flair said that he was honored to be
      there to talk to the team after he was told that they were fans of him.
      There were a lot of woos and struts at the end of the meeting and it seems
      like Flair inspired the team as the 49ers went on to win 23-20 against the
      Green Bay Packers yesterday. You can see the video at http://w-o.it/JYAZkt

      > JR SHOOTS DOWN RUMORS OF NEW PROMOTION WITH JARRETT
      - WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross shot down the rumors that he is in talks with
      Jeff Jarrett and Toby Keith to start a new wrestling promotion in his
      latest blog on JRsBarBQ.com. ³I have not spoken to Jeff Jarrett since he
      left WWE on a day that doesn't rank too high on my list of fun days at
      work,² Ross wrote. Jarrett left the company in October 1999 and was
      scheduled to fight Chyna at a pay-per-view one day after his WWE deal
      expired. While Jarrett wrestled without a contract, losing the
      Intercontinental title to Chyna at No Mercy, rumors are that he ³extorted²
      WWE for a total of $300,000 to do the job. Regarding talking wrestling
      with Toby Keith, JR acknowledged that he did have dinner with him and
      talked wrestling but discussions didn¹t involve starting a new promotion.