    Dec 30, 2013

      Monday, December 30, 2013 Issue #4061

      With no newsletter scheduled for tomorrow, I want to wish you all a happy
      new year! Enjoy your parties!

      > BROCK LESNAR SET FOR RAW TONIGHT
      - Brock Lesnar was not shown at UFC 168 as rumored however the former WWE
      and UFC champion is scheduled to be on tonight’s Monday Night RAW.
      Lesnar’s appearance was spoiled at the Smackdown tapings yesterday after
      backstage vignettes were filmed referring to Lesnar attacking a particular
      person on tonight’s broadcast according to PWInsider.com. Smackdown was
      taped yesterday as tonight is the final date on the road for WWE
      Superstars and Divas for 2013 and the show was recorded out of order. This
      particular Smackdown airs on Friday, January 3. Lesnar was last seen in
      the WWE for his match at SummerSlam against CM Punk.

      > FINAL RAW OF 2013 LIVE ON USA NETWORK
      - Tonight is the final RAW of 2013 and one match has been announced for
      the broadcast - an Intercontinental title match between Big E Langston and
      Fandango. WWE.COM is also hyping up that the Big Show will be donning a
      diaper to “ring in 2014,” a sight which we are not sure anyone wants to
      see. WWE is running another live event tonight in Toronto, at the Ricoh
      Coliseum, a much smaller arena than the usual Air Canada Centre. It’s
      interesting to note that the website for the Ricoh Coliseum is promoting
      John Cena, The Big Show, Dolph Ziggler, and The Wyatts for the
      non-televised event, something which will most likely not happen as they
      will all be at RAW.

      > LEBRON JAMES ASKS FOR WWE TITLE BELT
      - NBA Superstar LeBron James put up a notice on his Twitter asking his
      followers where he can get a real WWE belt. “Who do i need to talk to to
      get one of those World Championship Belt? WWE belt. The real ones,” James
      tweeted yesterday to his almost 11 million followers. Two former WWE
      champions replied to James - John Cena and The Rock! “Hey LeBron James
      this is WWE Superstar John Cena,” said Cena in a Tout video addressed to
      James. “It’s cold, I’m in the middle of nowhere but I can still get you a
      WWE championship. Tweet me back and I’ll handle it,” the former 14 time
      Heavyweight champion said. The Rock was a bit more straight forward with a
      simple tweet. “Got your back. I'll take care of it tomorrow and hit ya
      back off line. Done,” Rock wrote. He apparently made good on his promise,
      sending another tweet saying, “From The People's Champ to The King
      @KingJames Wear my title with pride. Happy Birthday brotha!
      #KeepChasinGreatness” along with a photo of a shining WWE title sitting on
      a table.

      > TRIBUTE TO THE TROOPS RATING
      - This year’s Tribute to the Troops television special which aired on NBC
      this past Saturday scored 2,310,000 viewers and a 0.6 rating in the 18-49
      adults demo, a 100% increase from last year’s show. The show was taped
      from Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Fort Lewis, Washington, and while NBC
      only aired an hour episode, WWE presented a full show to those military
      personnel and their families who were present.