    Dec 20, 2013

      Friday, December 20, 2013 Issue #4057

      TGIF! Man, this day takes way too long to arrive LOL!

      Not sure if you guys saw this, but WWE has a cool “Happy Holidays” video
      featuring several Superstars and Divas from the roster all sporting a nice
      smile. Quite cool, check it out at
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oymKtBBl6y4

      > WWE GOES OVERSEAS TO VISIT TROOPS
      - WWE Superstars Big Show and R-Truth are tagging along with WWE Divas
      Alicia Fox and Eva Marie and supervised by the big boss, Chairman and CEO
      Vince McMahon, as they bring some holiday cheer to troops stationed
      overseas. The yearly mini-trip, which replaces the massive production of
      hosting Tribute to the Troops overseas, seems to be visiting Dubai and
      then Afghanistan according to social media posts by the individuals on the
      trip. Locations of their destinations are usually kept secret due to
      security issues. Clips from their trip will make the final cut of the
      Tribute to the Troops show which will air on NBC on December 28.

      > WWE STARS IN ALL STAR BOWLING MATCH
      - WWE Superstars CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Fandango, and AJ Lee appeared on
      the latest episode of Chris Hardwick’s All Star Bowling on The Nerdist
      Channel earlier today. The WWE crew took on the Nerdist team featuring
      Chris Hardwick, Ron Funches, Matt Mira, and Matt Cohen in an All Star
      Celebrity Bowling match. Sporting WWE t-shirts, the WWE Superstars
      encouraged each other, with CM Punk even spanking Fandango on the ass when
      it was his turn. When it was AJ’s turn, the Divas champion turned around
      and told Punk “no spanking!” Punk, Fandango, Kofi, and AJ got barely
      defeated but it looked like everyone had fun with the Nerdist crew cutting
      promos on them in between frames which was pretty funny. You can watch the
      10 minute match at http://w-o.it/J8ruii

      > MAGNUS BECOMES NEW TNA CHAMPION
      - TNA’s Magnus was crowned the new World champion yesterday on Impact
      after defeating Jeff Hardy for the vacant title. The road to the title
      consisted of the British-born wrestler to defeat Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle,
      and then Jeff Hardy in the tournament to crown the new champion. The final
      match was contested in a Dixieland match at the Final Resolution-themed
      Impact show. This is Maguns’ first singles title with the company, having
      previously won the Tag Team title twice.

      > CHAVO GUERRERO GONE FROM TNA
      - TNA Wrestling announced the release of Chavo Guerrero after last night’s
      Feast or Fired segment on Impact. The Feast or Fired match features a
      briefcase hanging at all four ring posts with each case containing a
      different title shots and a pink slip. Out of the 4 Feast or Fired matches
      that have been done in TNA so far, two of the guys who got the pink slip
      were fired for real - Guerrero and Sheik Abdul Bashir back in 2009. “Chavo
      has represented his family’s name with honor and dignity during his time
      at TNA,” said Executive Vice President John Gaburick. “We thank Chavo for
      his contributions to TNA and wish him well.” Guerrero - who joined TNA in
      2012 - thanked TNA for the opportunity and wished the company the best.
      After the show ended, Guerrero thanked the fans on Twitter. “Thanks for
      all the support! Remember, the Guerrero brand is bullet-proof! We've been
      champs everywhere we've been. We don't die, multiply,” he said.

      > CMT PICKS UP NEW STEVE AUSTIN REALITY SHOW
      - CMT issued a press release announcing several new shows that will
      premiere on the network in 2014, one of which is led by WWE Hall of Famer
      Stone Cold Steve Austin. Titled Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Ranch, the ten
      one-hour episodes will premiere in June and will see eight elite athletes
      to his ranch in Texas to test their strength, stamina and endurance. Each
      episode contestants go head-to-head until the last man standing earns the
      right to take on the toughest obstacle course in America, the
      “Skullbuster,” and the chance to win $10,000. The show is produced by Cris
      Abrego Productions with executive producers Cris Abrego, Steve Austin,
      Jack Heller, Rabih Gholam and Ben Samek. Melanie Moreau and Joe Livecchi
      executive produce for CMT. You can see a preview of the show at
      http://w-o.it/19AxoDr