    Nov 8, 2013

      Friday, November 8, 2013 Issue #4032

      Hello from a very cold and rainy Manchester, England. Had a highly
      intoxicated passenger on the same flight in front of me who was annoying
      and spent the whole flight whistling, farting, and bugging his neighbors.
      I felt like I was going to have an ECW moment and bash his damn head with
      the seat!!

      > JANE GEDDES RECEIVES PROMOTION
      - Jane Geddes, the Vice President of Talent Relations over at WWE has been
      promoted to Senior Vice President, Operations for Talent and Live Events.
      Geddes, who joined WWE from the LPGA in October 2011, had replaced John
      Laurinaitis in that position, a position which Jim Ross also held back in
      the day. Geddes could be seen on Total Divas working with the talent,
      usually breaking some bad news to the Divas or the occasional good news.
      The head of talent relations job is an important position that deals
      directly with Superstars and Divas and is the one who signs new contracts.

      > NEW VP OF TALENT RELATIONS TAKES OVER
      - PWInsider.com is reporting that Sean Cleary has taken over the role of
      Vice President of Talent Relations after Jane Geddes was promoted to SVP
      working directly with Triple H. According to his LinkedIn profile, Cleary
      took over the position last month after serving a year as SVP of Human
      Resources for WWE. Prior to joining WWE, Cleary had similar roles in Human
      Resources with Bank of America, Take-Two Interactive, Guinness USA, and
      Diageo plc.

      > WWE OPENS GERMAN OFFICE IN MUNICH
      - WWE today announced the hiring of Stefan Kastenmuller as the new General
      Manager, Germany, Switzerland and Austria, a newly created position,
      effective immediately. WWE is opening an office in Germany, located in
      Munich, which Kastenmuller will be heading up. This is the second WWE
      office in Europe, with the other one located in England. “Germany,
      Switzerland and Austria are important WWE markets and have been for a long
      time thanks to a passionate and growing fan base,” said Gerrit Meier, EVP
      International, WWE. “Hiring an experienced manager like Stefan and opening
      a new office reflects WWE’s commitment to the region, our fans and our
      partners.”

      > BODYBUILDER AND FITNESS MODEL SIGNS WITH WWE
      - WWE has signed bodybuilder and fitness model Ashley Sebera, a blond
      bombshell who has started training at the WWE Performance Center this
      week. “Here it is :) Day 1 of my new career. in love and can't wait for
      more,” the Ohio native wrote on her Twitter account along with a “Property
      of WWE Performance Center” t-shirt and her tag. Sebera has participated in
      several bodybuilding competitions and recently appeared at the 2013 Arnold
      Classic Europe. You can check out her pictures, and trust us, you will
      want to check her out, at http://w-o.it/17IfcZR

      > WRESTLEMANIA XXX PRE-SALE CODE
      - The pre-sale for WrestleMania XXX will kick off on Thursday, November
      14, at 10AM CT and will continue through Friday, November 15, at 11:59PM
      CT. Tickets will go on sale for the general public on Saturday, November
      16, at 10AM CT. If you want to beat the queue, you can log on to
      Ticketmaster.com and use one of these two passwords - WWEVIP or SAINTS -
      to take advantage of the pre-sale. If you are still looking for
      accommodation, we are offering a special rate at The Ritz-Carlton, New
      Orleans, for single bed or two double beds for the price of $289 per night
      with free Internet for your whole stay. More information and booking links
      are available at http://w-o.it/wmxxx