    Nov 5, 2013

      Tuesday, November 5, 2013 Issue #4030

      There will be no UnPlugged tonight. The show returns next week.

      > FIRST MATCH FOR SURVIVOR SERIES ANNOUNCED
      - One of the main events for the Survivor Series was announced yesterday
      night on RAW with the WWE title match being the first bout on the card.
      Current WWE champion Randy Orton will be taking on the Big Show for the
      WWE title after Show was reinstated by Stephanie McMahon during the last
      segment on the show. The Big Show was then attacked by The Shield and
      Randy Orton with a little help from Kane, who came out in a suit looking
      all corporate! Show got attacked with chairs and then was triple power
      bombed through the announcers table.

      > WWE AND FILM ROMAN TO PRODUCE ANIMATED SERIES
      - WWE Studios and Film Roman announced that they have entered into a
      co-financing and co-production agreement to produce up to thirteen,
      three-minute webisodes of a new animated series entitled Camp WWE. Mike
      Benson of Entourage and The Bernie Mac Show will script the series. Film
      Roman, the animation studio behind The Simpsons and King of the Hill, will
      be behind the adult comedy series about what the WWE Superstars were like
      as kids. ³Proving to be a nightmare for teachers and other kids, their
      exhausted parents pack-up their future WWE Superstars with their masks,
      chains, kneepads and security blankets and send them off to Camp WWE, to
      be transformed into model citizens by the most terrifying counselor who
      ever lived, Mr. McMahon,² says the synopsis. ³Film Roman has been involved
      with some of the most well-known and humorous animated series,² said
      Michael Luisi, President WWE Studios. ³They are the perfect partners for
      WWE Studios to capture our Superstars in a truly unique and fun way.² Dana
      Booton, General Manager for Film Roman said that they hope that this will
      begin a mutually beneficial, long-term business relationship with WWE.
      ³With a combination of their unique personalities, distinctive
      characteristics and huge built-in loyal fan base, WWE Superstars make for
      ideal animation subjects in CAMP WWE," Booton said.

      > CODY RHODES¹ WIFE BRANDI STARTS AT PERFORMANCE CENTER
      - Brandi Runnels, the 30 year old wife of Cody Rhodes, began training at
      the WWE Performance Center in Florida yesterday according to a tweet she
      sent out over the weekend. ³Surprise rookie gift from @CodyRhodesWWE.
      Guess I traded heels for boots. TRAINING begins Monday @WWE
      @WWEPerformCtr,² she wrote, posting a photo of wrestling boots to
      accompany her text. Brandi is no stranger to WWE as in March 2011 she
      signed a developmental deal with the company where she was assigned to FCW
      in Tampa. In July of that year she was rebranded as Eden Stiles and was
      the NXT ring announcer and appeared once on Smackdown and also did
      announcing on the WWE Superstars TV show. She left the company in December
      of the same year and will now be back under the name of Brandi Rhodes. If
      you can¹t recall who she is, here are some photos of Brandi to jog your
      memory at http://w-o.it/1bSHbmh

      > WWE SIGNS U.S. OLYMPIC WRESTLER
      - WWE has signed U.S. Olympic wrestler Chas Betts to a developmental
      contract and he started training at the WWE Performance Center yesterday.
      The Minnesota native was part of the 2012 U.S. Olympic team. ³For those
      that have known me a long time, you know being a pro-wrestler has been a
      dream of mine since I was 11 or 12 years old,² Betts said on his Facebook,
      adding that he was proud to have signed with the WWE. ³I'm honored and
      humbled by the opportunity. I am extremely lucky to have a wife and family
      that has supported me in every dream I've chosen to chase, however
      unlikely it may be. Never underestimate the power of a good support
      system, people!²

      > 11-DAY TOUR OF EUROPE KICKS OFF TOMORROW
      - Tomorrow, WWE Superstars and Divas will start a very hectic 11 day tour
      of Europe which will see them perform in 19 live events across 9 different
      countries. The tour kicks off on November 6, at the Odyssey Arena in
      Belfast, Northern Ireland and then they move to Dublin, Ireland, at the O2
      Arena on November 7. There are two shows on November 8, with one group at
      the Braehead Arena in Glasgow, Scotland, and the other at the Forest
      National in Brussels, Belgium. Another double header is on November 9,
      with a show at the Olympiahalle in Munich, Germany, and another one at the
      LG Arena in Birmingham, England. On November 10 it¹s one show at the
      Cardiff Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff, Wales, and another show at the
      Braehead Arena in Glasgow, Scotland. Monday Night RAW will be taped on
      November 11 from the Phones 4u Arena in Manchester, England, and Smackdown
      will also be taped from the same arena the next day on November 12.
      Another show on November 12 will take place at the Newcastle Metro Radio
      Arena in Newcastle, England. On November 13 there¹s one show at the
      Capital FM Arena in Nottingham, England, and another in Zurich,
      Switzerland, at the Hallenstadion. Two shows on November 14 will see the
      WWE crew at the Leeds Arena in Leeds, England, and at the Kinderarena in
      Rouen, France. The last two days of the tour will feature four shows, two
      on November 15, one at the O2 Arena in London, England, and the other at
      Le Dome in Marseille, France. The other two are at the Butlins Arena in
      Minehead, England, and at the Wiener Stadthalle Halle D, Vienna, Austria,
      on November 16.

      > THE ROCK ON ASKMEN¹S TOP INFLUENTIAL MEN LIST
      - AskMen.com today published the results of their 8th annual Top 49 Most
      Influential Men, a list compiled by over 100,000 voters. Dwayne ³The Rock²
      Johnson made it to the list coming in at number 45 and was listed under
      his WWE name. The list was topped by Elon Musk, founder of SpaceX and
      co-founder of Tesla Motors and PayPal. The full list can be seen at
      http://www.askmen.com/specials/2013_top_49/