    Oct 22, 2013

      Tuesday, October 22, 2013 Issue #4022

      Make sure that you tune in to UnPlugged live tonight starting at 9PM EST
      as there will be not one interview, but two! WWE 2K14 game designer Bryan
      Wiliams will be joining JJ and Bronx and then a 45 minute interview with
      WWE Hall of Famer Jesse Ventura! You can listen live at
      SNSRadioNetwork.com.

      > SUNNY SAYS CERVICAL CANCER HAS RETURNED
      - WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch revealed that her cancer is back
      after a visit to an oncologist yesterday morning. Sunny was diagnosed with
      cervical cancer while in prison - which developed from her contraction of
      human papillomavirus (HPV) - earlier this year but in May she declared
      that she was cancer-free. A trip to the doctor changed everything again,
      and wrote on Twitter before she left that she was "scared s--tless" that
      they will tell her that it has returned. "Not doing well... Struggling
      with my diagnosis big time," Sunny wrote today. "More surgery and possibly
      radiation." She eventually got into several altercations with different
      people online who were harassing her and telling her that she's doing all
      this for attention. While as a website we are still probably not on her
      good side, we do wish her the very best during this difficult time.

      > MORE MATCHES ANNOUNCED FOR HELL IN A CELL
      - Three more matches were added to the Hell In A Cell pay-per-view last
      night on RAW with the show now having six matches on the card. The new
      matches are AJ Lee vs Brie Bella for the Divas title, Cody Rhodes and
      Goldust vs Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs The Usos for the Tag Team
      titles, and Curtis Axel vs Big E. Langston for the Intercontinental title.
      Cena vs Del Rio for the World title, CM Punk vs Ryback and Paul Heyman in
      a HIAC match, and Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton for the WWE title in the
      second HIAC match of the night are the other three matches.

      > CHRIS JERICHO RESPONDS TO TRIPLE H'S REMARKS
      - Chris Jericho used his Twitter to react to the final segment from last
      night's RAW where Triple H ran down Edge, Rob Van Dam, and Jericho himself
      saying that while they were all tough guys and very talented, none of them
      were "the guy" for WWE. "Thing is @tripleh, despite ur major push, u never
      were either. Good luck in ur future endeavours," Jericho wrote after RAW
      finished. Triple H said that if any of those three were the face of WWE
      years ago, they would be all working for Ted Turner now. Ouch! Jericho
      then posted another tweet however the message was deleted later. "Time to
      move on guys. Bye bye @wwe," Jericho wrote. "Now time for more important
      things...any doubt that #DayInTheLife is the best @thebeatles song ever??"

      > LIVE WWE EVENT RESULTS FROM CARBONDALE, ILLINOIS
      - W-O reader Sherri Hine attended the live WWE event at the SIU Arena in
      Carbondale, Illinois, on Sunday and sent in the following results: Real
      Americans defeated Tons of Funk; Naomi defeated Brie Bella; Justin Gabriel
      defeated Tyler Breeze; Big Show, The Miz and Dolph Ziggler defeated The
      Shield via DQ when Seth Rollins brought a chair into the ring; Santino
      defeated Fandango in a dance off and then challenged him to a match, which
      he won; Ryback defeated Kofi Kingston; Daniel Bryan defeated Randy Orton.
      After the match, The Shield hit the ring and attacked Bryan, only to have
      Big Show, Ziggler, and Miz come to Bryan's rescue. After the show, Daniel
      Bryan and Big Show hung out and ringside and signed autographs and took
      pictures.

      > HOGAN SAYS THIS IS THE "CALM BEFORE THE STORM"
      - Hulk Hogan has said that this temporary situation is "the calm before
      the storm" which will be setting him up "for a huge blessing," brother!
      Hogan - who is a free agent after his TNA contract expired at the
      beginning of October - has been linked with both a TNA and WWE return
      although going back to TNA seems to be highly unlikely at this point. The
      Hulkster did not elaborate on his cryptic tweet although it sparked
      several theories online. Hogan recently ran into Triple H at a charity
      event and said that HHH told him that the door is always open for him to
      "come home."

      > AJ STYLES VS BULLY RAY REMATCH THIS THURSDAY
      - TNA has released footage of its President, Dixie Carter, going nuts
      backstage after the Bound For Glory pay-per-view, ordering a rematch
      between AJ Styles and Bully Ray for the TNA World title for this
      Thursday's live Impact. This Impact from Salt Lake City, Utah, will have
      the fallout from Bound For Glory, with Kurt Angle, Sting, and all the new
      champions crowned at the pay-per-view. You can see Carter's footage
      announcing the match at http://w-o.it/178Zswo