    Oct 2, 2013

      Tuesday, October 1, 2013 Issue #4011

      If you haven't seen it yet, make sure you watch the new Triple H DVD. I
      saw all the documentary and the extras that come with the Blu-Ray version
      and I can say it's the best WWE doc produced hands down. Yes,
      everyone has his opinions on Triple H but you really get to know the man
      behind the character and the candid comments from the Undertaker, Shawn
      Michaels, The Rock, Batista, Terry Taylor, Vince and Linda McMahon, Jim
      Ross, and others are what makes this video a slam dunk. A++

      Not much stuff going on today, back later!

      > RHODES BROTHERS VS THE SHIELD ADDED TO PPV
      - Cody, Dustin, and Dusty Rhodes appeared on Monday Night RAW yesterday
      for the first time together to listen to the business proposition from
      Triple H and his wife Stephanie McMahon. Cody and Goldust were told that
      they can get their jobs back this coming Sunday if they manage to defeat
      the current tag team champions - Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns of The
      Shield - at the Battleground pay-per-view. The added stipulations are that
      if the Rhodes brothers lose, they will never work for WWE again while
      their father Dusty will also lose his job at the WWE Performance Center.
      With Dusty in their corner, Cody and Goldust accepted the challenge but
      they were all taken out by The Shield as they were on their way out of the
      ring.

      > MCFARLANE TOYS TO PRODUCE LIMITED EDITION WWE STATUES
      - McFarlane Toys and WWE have reached a new agreement that will enable the
      toy company to produce limited edition collectible statues, with the first
      one being the Undertaker. The statues - part of the WWE ICON Series - are
      designed by Todd McFarlane and will include both current WWE Superstars
      and Legends. Each WWE ICON statue will be created, developed and designed
      by Todd McFarlane and his award-winning McFarlane Toys design group, in
      conjunction with WWE, and will be meticulously sculpted and hand-painted
      to a fully realized likeness. The first statue of the Undertaker stands
      more than 17.5 inches tall, with a special base that includes LED
      spotlights, a plaque highlighting some of The Undertaker's historic
      accomplishments. Each statue will feature a piece of the ring skirt from
      The Undertaker's Inferno Match against WWE Superstar Kane from the
      February 22, 1999 edition of Monday Night Raw. The Undertaker statue is
      limited to only 850 pieces and will include a Certificate of Authenticity
      hand-signed by the Todd McFarlane. It will retail at $295 and will be
      available on the McFarlane Toys online store and WWE Shop, starting
      Friday, December 6, 2013.

      > NEW WWE TOYS AND GADGETS ANNOUNCED AT TOY FAIR
      - WWE and Sakar International announced today at the Toy Industry
      Association's Fall Toy Preview in Dallas the brand new kid-friendly
      Camelio tablets, adventure kits and accessories featuring The Rock, John
      Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Big Show, and others. "WWE is a global
      phenomenon, with millions of fans in more than 150 countries who tune in
      to watch events in 30 languages," said Liza Abrams, VP of Licensing for
      Sakar. "These products will make the perfect holiday gift for legions of
      WWE fans of all ages." To learn more about the new WWE line from Sakar,
      visit the Sakar Booth #1201 at the Toy Industry Association's Fall Toy
      Preview today through October 3 at the Dallas Market Center/World Trade
      Center in Dallas, Texas.

      > TRISH STRATUS GIVES BIRTH TO BABY BOY
      - He was 9 days overdue, but WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus has finally
      delivered baby Maximus Fisico yesterday in Toronto, Canada. Baby Max was
      born at 8 pounds and 3 ounces and the announcement was also done during
      Monday Night RAW just prior to the Divas match. "Taking a moment to see
      this belly before it goes. What a journey...Can't wait to hold my baby boy
      in my arms," Stratus wrote on Twitter before she went into labor. Stratus
      announced her pregnancy to the rest of the world during her Hall of Fame
      speech earlier this year at Madison Square Garden in New York and received
      a big standing ovation from the crowd and her peers.