    Sep 25, 2013

      Wednesday, September 25, 2013 Issue #4008

      Nothing to say today, back tomorrow!

      > MR ANDERSON AND MICKIE JAMES REMOVED FROM TNA SITE
      - Both Mr. Anderson and Mickie James were removed from the roster page of
      the TNA official website at ImpactWrestling.com, pretty much signaling the
      end of their time with the company. Contracts for the duo expired and
      Anderson was written out after he was beaten by Bully Ray on Impact a
      couple of weeks ago while Mickie James dropped the Knockouts title to ODB
      on last week's show. Anderson signed with TNA in January 2010, making his
      debut at the Genesis pay-per-view. He won the TNA World title twice during
      his almost three year stint with the company. Mickie James also signed
      with TNA that same year, returning to the company during an October
      edition of Impact. She had wrestled for TNA previously in 2002 and 2003 as
      Alexis Laree. She won the TNA Knockouts title three different times in her
      second run.

      > WWE 2K14 ROSTER ANNOUNCED
      - The entire roster of the WWE 2K14 video game was announced which
      includes a total of 83 playable characters - 38 of which are part of the
      30 Years of WrestleMania mode which were announced back at SummerSlam
      weekend. The full roster in alphabetical order consists of: AJ Lee, Akana,
      Alberto Del Rio, Andre the Giant, Antonio Cesaro, Batista, Big Show, Big
      Show (Retro), Big John Studd, Bret Hart, Brock Lesnar, Brock Lesnar
      (Retro), Brodus Clay, Chris Jericho, Chris Jericho (Retro), Christian, CM
      Punk, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Daniel Bryan, Darren Young, David
      Otunga, Dean Ambrose, Diesel, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Eddie
      Guerrero, Edge, Goldberg, Heath Slater, Hulk Hogan, "Hollywood" Hulk
      Hogan, Jack Swagger, JBL, Jinder Mahal, John Cena, John Cena (Retro),
      Justin Gabriel, Kaitlyn, Kane, Kane (Retro), King Kong Bundy, Kofi
      Kingston, Layla, Lita, Mark Henry, Mick Foley, Natalya, R-Truth, "Macho
      Man" Randy Savage, Randy Orton, Razor Ramon, Rey Mysterio, Ric Flair, Ric
      Flair (Retro), Ricky Steamboat, Roman Reigns, Ryback, Santino Marella,
      Seth Rollins, Sgt. Slaughter, Shawn Michaels, Shawn Michaels (Retro),
      Sheamus, Sin Cara, Stephanie McMahon, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Ted
      DiBiase, Tensai, The Rock, The Rock (Retro), The Miz, The Great Khali,
      Titus O'Neil, Triple H, Triple H (Retro), Ultimate Warrior, Undertaker,
      Undertaker "American Bad Ass", Undertaker (Retro), Wade Barrett, Yokozuna,
      and Zack Ryder. Notable misses? Rob Van Dam, Fandango, Wyatt Family, Bella
      Twins, Curtis Axel, and Rowdy Roddy Piper, who might be released as a DLC
      down the road. WWE 2K14 comes out on October 29 on Xbox 360 and
      Playstation 3.

      > THIRD MATCH FOR BATTLEGROUND 2013 MADE OFFICIAL
      - The third match for the new WWE Battleground pay-per-view was announced
      on Monday Night RAW with CM Punk taking on Paul Heyman's new guy, Ryback.
      The two had a series of matches last year when Punk was the champ and
      Ryback was chasing the title however this time the roles have been
      reversed with Ryback playing the heel. The other two matches announced so
      far for the show are Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton for the WWE title and
      Alberto Del Rio vs Rob Van Dam for the World Heavyweight title.
      Battleground airs on October 6 from the First Niagara Center in Buffalo,
      New York.

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW this week did a 2.81 rating with an average of
      3,739,000 viewers, down almost 300,000 viewers from last week's show. Hour
      one did 3,603,000 viewers, hour two did 3,795,000, and hour three pulled
      in 3,820,000. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online
      by PWInsider.com)

      > PUNK TRASHES HEYMAN AND HIS GUYS AFTER RAW
      - After RAW went off the air, CM Punk came out to another massive pop and
      invited Paul Heyman's guys to a fight, Chicago-style. "I feel like
      garbage. But you're still here and I'm not done," Punk said, after asking
      the fans how they're doing. Heyman, Axel, and Ryback came out and Punk
      took on both Axel and Ryback with a kendo stick, hitting Ryback several
      times in the back with it much to the enjoyment of the fans. Heyman tried
      to escape but Punk got him in the middle of the ring and as the fans
      roared their approval, Punk hit Heyman a couple of times with the stick
      before he was jumped from behind. Eventually Punk got rid of both and got
      a chair to even the odds. The whole segment lasted 13 minutes and it ended
      with Punk giving another speech thanking the Chicago fans. You can see the
      full segment at http://w-o.it/1eHcfuk

      > RHODES FAMILY INVITED TO RAW NEXT WEEK
      - In the latest sit-down interview segment between Michael Cole and Triple
      H on WWE.COM, the COO has invited Cody Rhodes, his brother Goldust, and
      their father Dusty Rhodes to Monday Night RAW and have "an open forum."
      Totally in character, Triple H said that he got mad at the Rhodes brothers
      for invading his house, jump his guardrail, and compromise his Superstars
      this past Monday but he's had a few days to think about it now and decided
      to give the Rhodes family a chance. He said that on Monday, they won't
      have to jump any rails or evade anyone, they just have to show up and
      he'll have a proposition for them. When Cole asked him about their safety,
      Triple H said he can guarantee the safety of the Rhodes family just like
      he guarantees the safety of any WWE Superstar.