    Dec 1, 2012

      Saturday, December 1, 2012 Issue #3827

      The iPhone app was submitted to iTunes yesterday. I think you guys will
      love it. Hopefully LOL. As it stands now, only the iPad app needs the
      makeover, which hopefully will happen in January. Once the iPad is
      updated, all apps will be functioning off the new website back-end.

      Speaking of which, if you didn't upgrade your Android app yet, the old
      version stopped working yesterday. So if you have the old one you need to
      download the free update from the Amazon Appstore to get the latest
      updates.

      Web version at -[http://www.wrestling-online.com/%5d-

      > CENA AND BYRAN SERVE AS DATES FOR BELLA TWINS
      - TMZ has published photos of John Cena and Daniel Bryan being the dates
      of the Bella Twins at the former WWE Divas' high school reunion in
      Scottsdale, Arizona, last week. The two beautiful former Divas were
      certainly the most popular especially with those two dates and Cena looked
      like he was getting pretty close with Nikki, with TMZ even obtaining a
      photo of Cena going in for the kiss. You can see the twelve photos at
      http://w-o.it/Vc5jXy

      > KEVIN NASH TO APPEAR AT NXT TAPINGS
      - Former WWE and WCW champion Kevin Nash will be appearing at the NXT
      television tapings which will be held on December 6 at the Full Sail
      University. This will be Nash's first appearance for WWE in several months
      and he will be joined by Wade Barrett who will be involved in a match.
      "Looking forward to the NXT tapings next week, but mostly hanging with my
      brother HHH for the day," Nash wrote on Twitter yesterday. Tickets are
      available at the Full Sail University box office for $5 for those who have
      a Full Sail ID or $10 for general admission and tickets are distributed on
      first come first served basis.

      > ALAMODOME TO HOST LOCKDOWN 2013
      - TNA is aiming high and big as the company announced yesterday night that
      the annual Lockdown pay-per-view will be held live at the Alamodome in San
      Antonio, Texas. The Alamodome is a 70,000 seater arena and it will be
      interesting to see how TNA configures the stadium since it's pretty likely
      they will not sell as many seats to fill it up. The show will be held on
      March 10, 2013, moving one month from April, most likely to avoid
      WrestleMania. Tickets will go on sale on Friday, December 7, at
      Ticketmaster.com starting from $15. "We have been waiting to play San
      Antonio until we could bring this great city a big televised event," said
      TNA President Dixie Carter. "I'm so excited our first show there will be
      Lockdown - TNA's most intense pay-per-view of the year." WWE held their
      Royal Rumble at the same stadium in 1997 and managed to sell 60,525 seats
      with hometown hero Shawn Michaels main eventing against Sid.

      > TNA REPORTEDLY CUTTING TWO PPVS FROM 2013 CALENDAR
      - With Lockdown moving to March instead of April, rumors are that TNA will
      be cutting two of its yearly pay-per-views, going to 10 PPV shows a month
      instead of 12. According to current plans, the Against All Odds and No
      Surrender pay-per-views - held in February and September respectively -
      will not feature in the 2013 calendar, giving enough time to build for
      Lockdown in March and Bound For Glory in October. Both Bound For Glory and
      Lockdown are TNA's most important pay-per-views of the year, similar to
      what WrestleMania and SummerSlam are to WWE.