    Mar 1, 2012

      Thursday, March 1, 2012 Issue #3671

      The latest edition of Wrestling News Live is now archived and can be
      streamed from http://www.snsradionetwork.com

      We're still waiting for Apple to approve the updated iPhone app, version
      1.3. It was submitted over the weekend so hopefully it will pop up on the
      App Store in the next few days.

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW with the return of The Rock drew a 3.1 rating off hours
      3.11 and 3.16 for an average of 4,650,000 viewers. That is down 0.1 from
      last week but it had around 20,000 viewers more overall. (Ratings compiled
      by Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > WWE OPENS OFFICE IN MIAMI
      - WWE opened another office however this time they kept it stateside with
      one in Miami, Florida, to serve as its headquarters for all operations in
      Latin America. The Miami office will focus on achieving significant growth
      across all lines of WWE's business including Media Distribution, Live
      Event Touring, Consumer Products and Digital within Latin American
      markets. "WWE has a well-established TV and pay-per-view presence in Latin
      America, with long-term partnerships in place with such notable
      broadcasters as Televisa, TV Azteca, DLA and DirecTV Latin America," said
      Dominic Hayes, Senior Vice President and Managing Director of WWE
      International. "The launch of our Latin America office allows us to build
      upon our current success and demonstrates our further commitment to
      continued growth in the region."

      > PSYCH STAR ON RAW ON MARCH 12
      - James Roday - who plays the character of Shawn Spencer on the USA
      Network show Psych - will be guest-starring on RAW from Cleveland, Ohio,
      on March 12. Roday was supposed to appear with his co-star Dule Hill on an
      episode of RAW in 2010 however he had to cancel in the last minute and
      left his partner to fend for himself guest hosting RAW. Roday is a huge
      WWE fan so at least won't come across as someone clueless about the
      product. Former WWE champion The Miz will be having a guest role on the
      March 14 episode of Psych which is titled "Shawn and The Real Girl."

      > CHRISTY HEMME SUFFERS WARDROBE MISHAP AT IMPACT
      - TNA ring announcer Christy Hemme had a wardrobe malfunction at the
      IMPACT tapings that will surely not make the final televised version! In a
      message on Twitter, the former Playboy cover girl apologized for the fans
      for the mishap, blaming the incident on her mic battery pack which was
      attached to her back. "Dear front row at IMPACT, I publicly apologize for
      my wardrobe malfunction. My battery pack was too heavy for the string that
      held it on!" We say, no need to apologize Christy! The whole world already
      saw you in your birthday suit in Playboy!

      > AUSTIN FILMS COMMERCIALS FOR KYOCERA PHONES
      - Stone Cold Steve Austin has filmed a series of short commercials for
      Kyocera for their new rugged Kyocera Dura Series phones, a push-to-talk
      phone on Sprint's network with 810G Military Standard specifications. The
      first "episode," titled Man vs Phone, is a four minute short story
      featuring the WWE Hall of Famer interacting with the phone as the phone
      pushes him to lose his cool and patience and Steve trying to kill the
      phone in the process. You can see the video at http://w-o.it/ykMQl0