    Nov 1, 2011

      Tuesday, November 1 2011 Issue #3613

      Next week our developers will start working on the update for the W-O News
      iPhone/iPod app with a new version for the iPad coming in very early 2012.
      It will probably take around a month before it hits the iTunes App Store.

      > EVAN BOURNE SUSPENDED FOR 30 DAYS
      - Current WWE tag team title holder Evan Bourne was sent flying out for
      thirty days after he was suspended for failing the Wellness Program. This is
      his first violation and his suspension starts immediately, leaving his
      partner and fellow tag team champ Kofi Kingston high and dry. The 28 year
      old is the third WWE Superstar in two months to be suspended following Heath
      Slater and Darren Young.

      > SMACKDOWN RATING
      - Smackdown last Friday night did a 1.96 rating with 2,843,000 viewers on
      SyFy. That is slightly up from last week's 1.93. (Ratings compiled by
      Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > ROSS/COLE SEGMENT BUMPED FOR NEXT WEEK
      - WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross was in Atlanta yesterday for his planned
      segment with Michael Cole on Monday Night RAW however the show was packed
      and left no time for the Michael Cole Challenge. "Was informed by Raw GM's
      office, my services weren't needed. Cole wants 2 make fun of my 3 surgeries.
      Classy," wrote Ross on his Twitter account. The segment has been tentatively
      bumped for next week's RAW which will be taped in England.

      > 11 DAY EUROPEAN TOUR KICKS OFF TOMORROW
      - All the RAW and Smackdown Superstars along with WWE crew will start a
      massive 21 live event tour in Europe tomorrow and will be leaving the
      country after the Smackdown tapings tonight. The tour will last 11 days in
      11 different countries with RAW and Smackdown tapings in Liverpool. There
      will be one show in Ireland, Spain, Wales, Belgium, Scotland, Switzerland,
      Poland and Germany. Two shows in France and Austria and nine shows in
      England. These tiring European tours make tons of money for the company with
      higher than usual ticket prices and loads of merchandise sold at events.

      > UFC 141 POSTER WITH BROCK LESNAR
      - The UFC has released the poster for the UFC 141 pay-per-view featuring the
      return of former WWE and UFC Heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar. The show -
      taking place on December 30 in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand - will see Lesnar
      taking on Alistair Overeem with the winner becoming the number one contender
      for the UFC Heavyweight title. The poster features a photo of Lesnar and
      Overeem side by side with their stats - 6'3", 265" and 6'5", 256lbs
      respectively - with the tag line "It doesn't get any bigger than this." You
      can see the poster at http://w-o.it/rVLjdV