    Sep 1, 2011

      Thursday, September 1 2011 Issue #3576

      Wrestling-Online.com has been brought back to 100% finally 5 days after the
      server suffered hardware issues. When you bitch and complain sometimes stuff
      gets done quicker. Remember that. LOL.

      If you're in France and attending any of the live events this week send us
      results and any photos/videos you might have. Thanks.

      > HARDY POSTS VIDEO RESEMBLING A SUICIDE NOTE
      - Matt Hardy posted a video two days ago on YouTube titled "Goodbye" and was
      in the form of a suicide note, just on video. Hardy told people that he
      loved all of them regardless of what they think of him and he only has a few
      hours left as his time on earth is almost gone. The video led to 30 people
      calling the 911 dispatchers in Moore County, North Carolina, according to
      the Fayetteville Observer and the Sheriff Department sent two officers to
      his home. "I shook his hand and he told me everything is fine," said Captain
      Henry Marion. YouTube obviously pulled the video out for violating the Terms
      of Service. "The YouTube video was not in any way a suicide note. No words
      such as death, suicide, kill, heaven or hell were included-I wanted to see
      people's optimism or pessimism towards my words," Hardy wrote. He then went
      off about the old Matt Hardy coming back and how it was the end of the new
      Matt Hardy blah blah blah, words that at this point really mean nothing.
      Jeff Hardy's girlfriend Beth Britt didn't take the YouTube video well and
      lashed out at her boyfriend's brother on Twitter. "Ugh. So sick of
      bullshit," Beth wrote. "When the cops show up to our house at 11 pm, for a
      "suicide call" the f*cking joke is over @MATTHARDYBRAND. Stop trying to work
      the Internet."

      > RAW AND SMACKDOWN RATING
      - Monday Night RAW did a 3.15 rating this week off hours 3.23 and 3.06 with
      an average of 4,650,000 viewers. That is up from last week's 3.0 and just
      13,000 additional viewers. The Super Smackdown live broadcast on SyFy on
      Tuesday pulled a 2.14 rating with an average of 3,283,000 viewers, an
      increase of 610,000 viewers over last Friday's broadcast which did a 1.78.
      SyFy and WWE issued a press release announcing the ratings success which
      placed SyFy in the number one spot in cable primetime for the night in
      adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research
      and put online by PWinsider.com)

      > SMACKDOWN BRAND IN EUROPE FOR 4 DAY TOUR
      - The Smackdown brand took off for a short four day tour in France and
      Switzerland yesterday and will begin their live events today with their
      first show in Nimes, France. Tomorrow the Superstars and Divas go to
      Switzerland for a show in Geneva and then back to France for two back to
      back shows in Paris. The crew will be back in time for the television
      tapings on Monday.

      > DEL RIO STILL STUCK WAITING FOR U.S. VISA
      - Alberto Del Rio was still stuck in Mexico as he awaits his U.S. work visa
      to be renewed, thus missing the live RAW and Smackdown earlier this week.
      Del Rio was only supposed to be missing the weekend live events as he went
      back home to get his papers settled but delays prevented him from entering
      back in the United States and be a part of the two shows. WWE advertised
      their champ for a match against Sin Cara for this week's Smackdown but his
      name was pulled out after it became obvious he won't be making it back. Del
      Rio is advertised now to wrestle CM Punk tomorrow during the live show in
      San Juan, Puerto Rico at the Coliseo de Puerto Rico.

      > ANGLE SAYS UFC OFFERED HIM CONTRACT, DANA WHITE SAYS NOT TRUE
      - TNA's Kurt Angle revealed that he almost joined the UFC in an interview
      posted yesterday by the fine folks over at MMAWeekly.com. Angle said he
      thought about joining UFC first before he joined WWE and then again in 2003
      but he broke his neck. The urge of joining UFC again came when he was
      filming the movie "Warrior," and said that he called UFC President Dana
      White. "I flew out to meet him once and got a great offer. I contacted him
      again, I was thinking about dropping out of Impact wrestling, and there were
      some personal problems with my marriage and I just wanted to get away,"
      Angle told MMAWeekly. He said that he took the UFC physical exam and passed
      and White offered him a contract. Angle explained that the terms he was
      offered weren't good for him and the terms he gave White weren't good for
      White either. "He wanted me ready in four-and-a-half weeks; I wanted three
      to six months," Angle said. "So I respect Dana White and I love him to
      death, very good friend. I knew I was capable of winning in four-and-a-half
      weeks, but I wanted to be at my best." On his Twitter, White responded to
      the story about him offering Angle a deal. "love Kurt, but not true," White
      tweeted. Angle is now training to make it to the 2012 Olympic wrestling
      team.