    Jun 2, 2011

      Thursday, June 2 2011 Issue #3522

      The three hour plus Wrestling News Live show from this week has been
      archived which includes a terrific 90 minute interview with former WCW
      champion Diamond Dallas Page. You can listen to it at http://w-o.it/wnlive

      > NEW MEMBER APPOINTED TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
      - WWE has appointed the President and Chief Executive Officer of Crimson
      Hexagon, Patricia Gottesman, to their Board of Directors. She will be the
      eighth person on the board following the departures of Michael Solomon and
      Lowell Weicker Jr. "We are pleased to have Patricia join our Board of
      Directors," stated Vince McMahon. "She brings extensive cable industry
      experience and is an accomplished senior executive with more than 30 years
      of business and management expertise in a number of areas, including
      programming, product development and new media."

      > RAW, TOUGH ENOUGH AND SMACKDOWN RATINGS
      - Monday Night RAW did a 3.1 rating off hours 2.98 and 3.16 for a total of
      4,700,000 viewers. That is down from last week's 3.4 and 400,000 less
      viewers from last week's post-PPV show. The second to last episode of Tough
      Enough did a 1.74 rating with 2,400,000 million viewers, an increase from
      the 1.64 of last week but 160,000 less viewers overall. The replay of Tough
      Enough that aired following RAW did a 0.78 rating with 1,077,000 viewers.
      Smackdown last Friday night did a 1.86 rating with 2,980,000 viewers for the
      two hour show on SyFy, slightly down from last week's 1.92 rating however in
      audience it did 91,000 more overall. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media
      Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > SUPERSTARS TO MEET WWE FANS AT THQ'S E3 BOOTH
      - THQ will show off the playable version of their new WWE video game
      franchise - WWE '12 - at E3 - Electronic Entertainment Expo - from June 7 to
      June 9. THQ's booth will be number 2001 and Alberto Del Rio along with Kelly
      Kelly are scheduled to appear on Tuesday, June 7 from 3PM for an hour to
      meet fans. The Miz will also take his turn to appear at E3 at THQ's booth on
      Wednesday, June 8 from 2PM also for an hour.

      > THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR JOINS TWITTER
      - Ever since Macho Man Randy Savage passed away, the Ultimate Warrior
      resurfaced online, first with a heart-felt eighteen minute tribute video for
      Savage and then an attack on Hulk Hogan. Now, the former WWE champion has
      joined the world of social networking by adding himself to the millions on
      Twitter. "@HulkHogan4Real Karma is coming to collect Terry," wrote Warrior
      as his first tweet on his account @ultimatewarrior. "To those asking -
      Hogan's demise began the day he left Vince," he then added later. In just
      two days the Warrior had over 12,000 "warriors" following him.

      > JERICHO RELEASING THIRD BOOK IN 2013
      - Chris Jericho will be releasing his third biography book in 2013 which
      will kick off right where the last one left off, returning to WWE in 2007.
      "The contract is in the mail so its official...there's gonna be a third
      book," wrote Jericho on his Twitter account. The third installment will be
      released through Penguin Publishing in 2013. His two previous books, "A
      Lion's Tale: Around The World In Spandex," released in 2007 and his most
      recent one, "Undisputed," were published by Grand Central Publishing. Both
      books made it to the New York Times Best Seller list with "Undisputed"
      hitting the top 10 list in March.

      > TRAILER FOR CHYNA'S VIVID PORN FLICK RELEASED
      - "Hi, I'm Chyna, and I'm shooting my first movie for Vivid." And that is
      how the trailer for "Backdoor To Chyna" opens after claims from her
      representative team that she never actually filmed the flick for the porn
      company. Beauty Queen Management, the company who handles the PR for Laurer
      previously said that all rumors of her new porn flick are "totally untrue"
      and "should be taken with a grain of salt." Apart from the usual male on
      female action, the former WWE Women's champion and safe-to-say former TNA
      personality as well, filmed scenes getting it on with three other female
      porn stars - Diana Prince, Dylan Ryder, and Dayna Vendetta. "Enter through
      the back. And proceed with caution," reads the preview. For obvious reasons
      we cannot embed the video here but you are free to check it out at the
      Vivid.com website. Remember, the website and video are not safe for work
      from the moment you click on the link so really, take their advice, proceed
      with caution. You can see still (censored) photos from her shoot at
      http://w-o.it/jBhOHy

      > TNA LAUNCHES IMPACT WRESTLING FANTASY GAME
      - TNA Wrestling launched the IMPACT Wrestling fantasy game with a free trial
      period to kick-off with Slammiversary on June 12 at
      ImpactWrestlingFantasy.com. "Our fans can now visit
      ImpactWrestlingFantasy.com to compete against one another the same way that
      tens of millions of Americans play fantasy football, baseball, basketball,
      golf and other fantasy sports each year," said Al Ovadia, Chief Marketing
      Officer of TNA Entertainment. Fans can create a fantasy roster to compete in
      the main public league free of charge, or upgrade to the premium
      Commissioner Package for less than $2 a month, which allows the user to
      create and customize an unlimited amount of their own private leagues to
      compete against friends and family, and hold live online drafts with league
      mates. The game includes customizable scoring, a live trash talk/trade talk
      feature, and real-time live scoring functionality, which enhances the fan
      experience, allowing access to a real time play-by-play of events and tally
      of fantasy points during each episode of IMPACT Wrestling and Pay-Per-View
      broadcast. "This isn't your average fantasy sports and entertainment game,"
      said Paul Hickey, President/CEO of Fantasy Brand Marketing, LLC, the
      official fantasy partner of TNA Entertainment, LLC. "A word to IMPACT
      WRESTLING fans and fantasy sports players alike, it's not what you think.
      Wait until you see what we're awarding points for and how we're awarding
      them. Wrestling Matters - and everything that happens throughout every show
      matters when it comes to trying to win your fantasy league."