    Apr 1, 2011

      Friday, April 1 2011 Issue #3481

      Remind me not to ever, eeeeeeeeever come through Atlanta airport again. My
      God. The most disorganized, chaotic and weirdest airport I've ever been to.
      And I've been to a lot. Why the hell do I have to go through security to
      EXIT the airport? And why does it take over two hours to get your bag after
      landing. I ended up arriving at the hotel at 12:15AM after landing at 9PM.
      Yesterday was a complete mess from early morning up until arriving. It took
      me 24 hours exactly to finally make it.

      Anyway, enough of me bitching. It's April 1 today, which means usually a lot
      of jokes. No jokes in this newsletter this year.

      I would like to welcome Max Kohn to our TV team, he'll be covering iMPACT!
      for the site, and his first report is up already. Dan - who did the previous
      reports - will keep doing Smackdown with Moe covering RAW.

      Attending the Kevin Nash party tonight, let's see what kind of train wreck
      we end up going into! LOL.

      > THE ROCK SAYS AGAIN HE'S VERY OPEN TO WRESTLE
      - The Rock appeared on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight to talk wrestling, life,
      movies and of course, WrestleMania. When Morgan asked the former WWE champ
      about wrestling again, The Rock said that he's "very open" to lace up his
      wrestling boots again and he has always been open to do it. He said that to
      become a great actor, he needed to leave the wrestling business and felt
      that he accomplished everything he needed to accomplish at the time in WWE.
      The Rock also hoped to maybe someday he could win an Academy Award.

      > VIDEOS FROM WRESTLEMANIA PRESS CONFERENCE
      - On Wednesday at the Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square, WWE held its annual
      WrestleMania press conference which was open to the public. Several WWE
      Superstars including Triple H, Edge, John Cena, The Miz, WM host The Rock
      and Snooki from "The Jersey Shore" were all in attendance and spoke during
      the event. Stephanie McMahon made her first live WWE-related appearance in a
      very long time at the press conference, kicking things off and introducing
      her husband Triple H. You can see the videos from the press conference at
      http://w-o.it/hp3O5v

      > WHO WILL INDUCT WHO AT THE HALL OF FAME
      - Some familiar faces will be inducting the soon-to-be Hall of Famers during
      Saturday's special Hall of Fame ceremony at the Philips Arena. As reported
      earlier, Triple H will be doing Shawn Michaels' induction, Ted DiBiase doing
      Jim Duggan's, Terry Funk doing Abdullah The Butcher's, Dusty Rhodes tasked
      with Road Warriors and Paul Ellering, the WWE Divas will put Sunny in the
      Hall of Fame and Bob Barker will take charge of Drew Carey's celebrity
      induction. Still yet to be announced is who will be doing Bob Armstrong's
      induction.

      > SNOOKIMANIA RUNNING WILD
      - Snooki's involvement with WrestleMania is giving WWE exactly what they
      wanted out of her, no, not an upcoming five star wrestling match, but lots,
      and we mean lots, of publicity. "The Jersey Shore" star is popping up on
      every celebrity website and with every accompanying article, a mention of
      her match of WrestleMania is made. They might not be favorable articles on
      Snooki, but regardless, free advertising is good advertising! Her photo in
      between The Rock and John Cena especially is a hot one on the Internet. You
      can see her photos from the press conference at http://w-o.it/dXWEfy

      > AI CONTESTANT JAMES DURBIN RECEIVES WWE TITLE
      - Wrestling fan and American Idol contestant James Durbin got another nice
      thing this week following last week's surprise appearance by Hulk Hogan who
      informed him that he's through to the next round. With Idol contestants
      receiving tons of fan mail, Durbin showed off his new property yesterday
      during the results show on Fox, a shiney WWE spinner title belt with the
      words "Crazy James" engraved on name plate. It's not clear who sent him the
      title but most likely it was the fine folks over at WWE who have been
      receiving some good publicity from Durbin.

      > LOCKDOWN MAIN EVENT ANNOUNCED
      - The main event for Lockdown, the April TNA pay-per-view, will be a triple
      threat match for the TNA title with Sting defending against Mr. Anderson and
      Rob Van Dam. All matches on this show will be held inside a steel cage,
      including the pay-per-view. The X Division title will also be up for grabs
      with nine Superstars wrestling in the Ultimate Xscape match.