    Oct 2, 2009

      Friday October 2 2009 Issue #3125
      Using Twitter? http://twitter.com/wrestlingonline

      Don't forget Ringside tonight with Ian Hamilton and Adam Firestorm at 7PM
      EST / Midnight GMT. The show will be available for download at
      http://www.theringsidelive.com or else through the iTunes Store...or if you
      are subscribed to our podcast it will pop up immediatley when it's
      available.

      Ok, I have to be at a wedding in 20 minutes and I'm late. Like, really,
      really holy $hit late. Back tomorrow.

      > RAW GUEST HOST TO BRING TEAM MATES
      - Next week's RAW guest host, Pittsburgh Steelers' quarterback Ben
      Roethlisberger won't be heading to Wilkes-Barre alone. PittsburghLive.com is
      reporting that Roethlisberger is bringing along five of his team mates to
      the show who are Willie Colo, Justin Hartwig, Chris Kemoeatu, Max Starks and
      Trai Essex. Steelers coach Mike Tomlin wasn't thrilled about Roethlisberger
      hosting the show just a day after the San Diego Charges game however his
      team mates are supporting the idea of doing RAW. "It is our day off...so, I
      don't know, did we have to clear it with Coach?" Kemoeatu said. "I guess if
      he tells us otherwise. On your day off, you want to get your mind off
      football and there is stuff like this we can do," he added. Max Starks is
      glad he's joining as well. "For us, we are regular guys just like everybody
      else," Starks said. "If people go out on the weekends, is that a distraction
      from your work Monday through Friday? I don't think so."
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=7]

      > DECADE OF SMACKDOWN TONIGHT ON MYNETWORKTV
      - Tonight WWE will air its "Decade of Smackdown" show which was taped this
      past Tuesday in Boston, MA. Superstars from all three brands were present
      for the show. The main event is an eight man tag team match featuring DX,
      The Undertaker and John Cena facing CM Punk Randy Orton and Legacy. Other
      matches taped were Kane vs Batista, Kofi Kingston and John Morrison vs The
      Miz and Dolph Ziggler and Michelle McCool vs Melina in a Lumberjill match.
      The Rock taped an interview as well for the show and there will be a tribute
      to Eddie Guerrero.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=7]

      > DX GOES TO WAR IN THE SURVIVOR SERIES POSTER
      - The Survivor Series 2009 pay-per-view poster has been released and it
      features Shawn Michaels and Triple H wearing combat wear with DX helmets
      with hand grenades and ammos around their necks and a war background. It's a
      pretty cool poster which you can see at http://bit.ly/3WKQLz
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=7]

      > HARDY BACK IN COURT ON NOVEMBER 4
      - PWInsider.com is reporting that Jeff Hardy will be back in court on
      November 4 where a probable cause hearing will be held at the Moore County
      Criminal District Court in Carthage, NC. If it is decided that Hardy
      committed the crime, the case will go to the Grand Jury for review and
      evidence hearing and it would be up to them to decide if to indict Jeff on
      all or any of the charges brought against him. If things continue going
      downhill for the former WWE and World champion he will then be tried in a
      Superior Court.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7194]

      > LACEY VON ERICH DEBUTS IN TNA
      - The newly signed TNA Knockout Lacey Von Erich made her TNA debut during
      yesterday's iMPACT! replacing Angelina Love as the third member of The
      Beautiful People. Von Erich made her way to the ring as her tag team
      partners Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne first apologized to the Knockouts Tag
      Team champions but then turned on them quickly after Taylor Wilde and Sarita
      started to leave the ring. Von Erich - who received no crowd reaction at all
      - applied the family's famous Claw on Sarita as TBP regrouped to stand tall
      in the ring. Lacey is the daughter of WWE Hall of Famer Kerry Von Erich who
      was better known to WWE fans as the Texas Tornado.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=7]