    Sep 1, 2009

      Tuesday September 1 2009 Issue #3101
      Using Twitter? http://twitter.com/wrestlingonline

      And so we kick off the month of September. September is a special month,
      especially the 22nd as the newsletter will celebrate the 13th year
      anniversary. Yeah, it's THAT old!

      There might be some interruptions to the newsletter between September 13 and
      21 as I will be out in Budapest and London. Although I will still send it,
      it may not be as frequent. However the website will remain fully updated as
      it is right now with real time updates. News on the site goes way before the
      newsletter is sent and it will continue like that. So whenever you don't
      receive a newsletter please head over to the website as there will still be
      updates there.

      > HILARIOUS OFF AIR FOOTAGE FROM RAW WITH DX, CENA AND RHODES
      - After RAW went off the air a six man tag team match between Legacy and
      Triple H, HBK and Cena took place which also had interference from Dusty
      Rhodes on behalf of the DX/Cena team. But the fun did not stop there.
      Following the match - in which Orton tapped to the STFU - HBK got on the mic
      and told Cena that whenever he tries to save him it never ends good! HBK
      said he was pissed that they didn't do the DX "stuff" before the match.
      "I've been beat up for 10 minutes and I'm running like this...what a
      phenomenal athlete I am," joked HBK as he ran around the ring doing his
      usual antics. Triple H took over and played with the crowd and did the whole
      usual DX promo with Cena and Dusty Rhodes joining in for the pose. The words
      said and what they did are way too funny to even put here but luckily we
      found the video which you can enjoy at http://bit.ly/MuF9K
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=7]

      > LAWLER IMPRESSES AT MAYORAL DEBATE
      - Memphis-based CommercialAppeal.com had a poll where it asked viewers who
      impressed most at the Memphis mayoral debate this past Thursday night. All 9
      contenders were listed and out of 1,283 votes, 43% said that WWE Hall of
      Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler had the most impact. Lawler threw his name in
      the hat for this year's Memphis mayoral race, his second attempt after he
      came in third in 1999. If he wins the election Lawler has to resign from his
      WWE duties to perform his job as Mayor of Memphis. His election website is
      at www.jerrylawler2009.com
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7161]

      > MYSTERIO WRESTLES FINAL MATCH TONIGHT BEFORE SUSPENSION KICKS IN
      - Tonight is Rey Mysterio's last appearance for the next month as his
      Wellness suspension kicks in tomorrow and will last for 30 days. Mysterio
      was suspended last weekend for the first time and voiced his opinion in an
      unauthorized interview with Mexico-based The Record, sparking a huge
      conflict with WWE officials. Mysterio blamed WWE for his suspension saying
      they handled it the wrong way as he had a valid prescription for the drugs
      he was found guilty of using. While he's hoping to get the suspension
      turned, the odds are slim to none following the interview he did. Mysterio
      is expected to drop the Intercontinental title tonight during the Smackdown
      tapings. He had the title since WrestleMania XXV where his friend John
      "Bradshaw" Layfield chose to drop the belt to him in under 30 seconds in
      JBL's final match with WWE.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7190]

      > JARRETT HEADING TO AUSTRALIA FOR TNA PROMOTIONAL APPEARANCES
      - Jeff Jarrett's time away from TNA may soon be over as Jarrett has been
      announced to be going to Australia on behalf of TNA to do promotional
      appearances with Jeremy Borash and Christy Hemme. The three will be off to
      Down Under for some announcement which Borash labeled "major". "Australia...
      getting closer to announcing something MAJOR! A week from today I'll be on a
      plane headed your way! WHY JB WHY?" Borash posted on Twitter. Jarrett has
      been out of TNA ever since the issue with Karen and Kurt Angle was made
      public over the radio a while back where someone who worked on the TNA lot
      in Universal phoned the Bubba The Love Sponge radio show and said that
      Jarrett is living with Karen Angle and her kids. While Jarrett is still
      romantically involved with Karen, the issue which sparked the whole
      controversy has been reportedly settled, opening the way for Jarrett to come
      back to TNA.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7171]

      > DANIELS ARRESTED FOR DUI
      - TNA's Daniels, who wrestled before under the name of "The Fallen Angel"
      Christopher Daniels, was arrested this past Friday and booked on a DUI
      charge according to WTSB in North Carolina. The 39 year old was released
      later on a $2,000 bail after his breathalyzer clocked in a 0.14, just under
      twice the legal limit in the state. You can see the mug shot of Daniels at
      http://bit.ly/pXUWo
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=7]

      > AJ STYLES TO TRAIN TEENAGE GIRL ON MTV'S "MADE"
      - AJ Styles, Angelina Love, Velvet Sky and Taylor Wilde will be appearing on
      MTV's "MADE" this coming Sunday with Styles taking on the project of
      teaching a teenage girl whose dream is to become a TNA Knockout. This is not
      the first time that wrestling has been a subject on the popular MTV series
      with Kurt Angle and the Motorcity Machine Guns appearing on the show before
      as well. Check your local listings to see at exactly which time the episode
      will air.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=7]