    Jul 1, 2009

      Wednesday July 1 2009 Issue #3051
      Using Twitter? http://twitter.com/wrestlingonline

      Pretty soon we will be debuting our new iPhone App which will be available
      to download from the iTunes App Store for free. After the iPhone App is
      available, the iPhone version of Wrestling-Online.com will be taken down and
      all links will point towards the download of the App. According to the
      stats, just over 1% of the users use the iPhone/iPod to visit W-O but I'm
      pretty sure with an App in place that will increase. Our goal is to make the
      news on our website accessable anywhere and anytime.

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW pulled a 3.9 rating off hours 3.69 and 4.05. That is up
      from previous weeks however significantly down from last week's commercial
      free show which did a 4.5. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and
      put online by PWInsider.com)
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > 15 SUPERSTARS, DIVAS "TRADED"
      - Fifteen Superstars and Divas switched places and ECW ended up on the short
      end of the stick big time losing almost every main eventer they had. Packing
      their bags and moving to Monday Night RAW are Mark Henry, Evan Bourne, Jack
      Swagger, Alicia Fox and Gail Kim. Moving to Smackdown are Matt Hardy,
      Finlay, DH Smith, Tyson Kidd and Natalya. ECW trades all its top stars for -
      get ready - Goldust, William Regal, Shelton Benjamin, Brie and Nikki Bella.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > THQ, JAKKS FIGHT EACH OTHER OVER WWE VIDEO GAME LICENSE
      - THQ and JAKKS Pacific, the license holders for WWE video games, have
      engaged into a fight of their own after JAKKS notified World Wrestling
      Entertainment that they want to renew their video game license for five more
      years which will see them issuing games till December 2014. However THQ were
      not happy about JAKKS going behind their backs and planning without their
      consent. The two companies - whose joint venture with WWE made them millions
      of dollars - are now battling in court as THQ sued JAKKS in the California
      Supreme Court in Los Angeles.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > DIXIE CARTER DISCUSSES TNA'S GROWTH, WWE
      - "Until we are the biggest wrestling company in the world, we won't be
      satisfied." Those were the words uttered by TNA President Dixie Carter in an
      exclusive interview for TNAWrestling.com. Carter noted that their iMPACT!
      television show beats ECW most of the times in the ratings. "We can't just
      say we're going to beat Raw (in the ratings). Right now, that's
      unrealistic. We had to start with a more obtainable goal to beat the ratings
      of our competitor's third-rated show, ECW - and we've done that." And Carter
      isn't happy with just that, next in line is taking on Smackdown. Asked
      what's the biggest challenge in TNA, Carter said, "Making new superstars,"
      and then proceeded to give her take on several of the TNA Superstars. You
      can check out the full interview at
      http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/1575/84/
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > BROOKE HOGAN TALKS CROTCH AND BOOBS...AND SOME OTHER STUFF!
      - Brooke Hogan was on Chelsea Lately on E! a few days ago to promote her new
      album "Redemption" and the second season of Brooke Knows Best. Brooke,
      wearing a short mini skirt and a very revealing top, told Chelsea that last
      time she was on her show she told her which way to cross her legs and said
      this time she's going to be facing her. The host said that as long as she's
      the only one who can see her "Pikachu" that's fine. Brooke noted that this
      time she's wearing black underwear. "I thought you dyed the whole thing
      black," said Chelsea. Brooke also talks about her boob job, drugs, her mom,
      the show and the album. You can check out the whole hilarious interview at
      http://bit.ly/yn3Br
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]