    Jun 1, 2009

      Monday June 1 2009 Issue #3030
      Using Twitter? http://twitter.com/wrestlingonline

      So yeah an airplane disappearing over the Atlantic is the last thing you
      want to hear when you have a trans-atlantic flight in a couple of days. Oh
      well, I guess I cannot justify the cost of a cruise instead of a flight to
      the government. And I sure ain't gonna swim! :) So flying it is. Plus you
      can always hit a damn iceberg on the way on a boat anyway. Right? Or
      everything's gone with global warming? :)

      > WATCH THE FIRST EPISODE OF THE NEW "BROOKE KNOWS BEST" ONLINE
      - VH1 sent out a press release today announcing the launch of "Brooke Knows
      Best" on their network starting on Sunday June 7 at 10PM EST. This will be
      the second season for Brooke's show which took off after the Hogan family
      fell apart after the fourth season of "Hogan Knows Best." Both shows are big
      ratings draw for VH1 so it was a no brainer that it would return for a
      second season. The first episode deals with Brooke going out on a date
      with...a woman. Brooke's best friends Ashley and Glenn join her again for
      this season. You can check out the first episode in full, in HD at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/general/BHKB_S02_E01.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > TNA ANNOUNCES UK TOUR DATES
      - TNA Wrestling announced six dates for their upcoming tour in the United
      Kingdom titled "2010 Maximum iMPACT! Tour." No locations have been announced
      yet although it seems that the company will once again run in the big arenas
      that WWE usually use for their overseas shows in the UK. The last TNA UK
      tour made use of those arenas and while they were not full a decent amount
      of fans were present for the shows. The dates, all in January, so far are
      23, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > TORRIE WILSON ON "I'M A CELEBRITY..." REALITY SHOW TONIGHT
      - Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson starts her jungle adventure tonight on the
      new NBC reality TV show "I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!" The show is
      being taped in the jungle of Costa Rica and Wilson be competing against
      other stars such as Janice Dickinson, Lou Diamond Phillips, Spencer Pratt,
      Heidi Montag and others. The two hour premiere is tonight at 8PM EST and the
      show will air daily from Monday to Thursday till June 18 for one hour
      starting at 8PM EST. Fans will have the chance of putting the celebs in
      challenges and vote on who stays and who goes.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7102]

      > CHICAGO TRIBUNE LOOKS AT MVP GOING TO THE PROM
      - The Chicago Tribune is carrying an article about WWE United States
      champion MVP and "The View" co-host Sherri Shepherd going to the prom at the
      Hoffman Estates High School over the weekend. Shepherd invited MVP to be her
      date and both were attending their first ever prom. "Myself, Sherri and the
      graduating class of Hoffman Estates were dancing to my theme song," MVP
      said. The kids at the school were awesome. It's cool that they allowed us to
      share in their once-in-a-lifetime opportunity," the champ said. He added
      that the two shared a kiss as well which was the highlight of the night.
      However he claims he wasn't the one who started! "She kissed me," he said.
      Hoffman Estates High School is Shepherd's alma mater.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7112]

      > SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2010 FROM THQ ANNOUNCED
      - THQ and JAKKS Pacific today announced the new WWE video game, "Smackdown
      vs RAW 2010" to be released later this year for Xbox 360, Playstation 2 and
      3, PSP, Nintendo Wii and DS. The series has already shipped more than 47
      million units since it made its debut in 1999 and the new game promises to
      give WWE fans "freedom they have never experienced." Cena, Undertaker,
      Orton, Edge and Rey Mysterio will be on the artwork of the new game. Wow. No
      Triple H! "[Wrestlers mentioned] are incredible WWE Superstars who represent
      the athleticism, creativity, individuality and strength of today's live WWE
      programming. These powerful traits symbolize our vision to give players
      extensive creative freedom and make WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 the most
      authentic, entertaining and compelling simulation of live WWE programming to
      date," said Brian Coleman, Vice President, Global Brand Management, THQ.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]