    May 1, 2009

      Friday May 1 2009 Issue #3005
      Using Twitter? http://twitter.com/wrestlingonline

      Don't forget tonight at 7PM EST, Ian Hamilton and parnter-in-crime Adam
      Firestorm return to host another exciting edition of Ringside Live. Fans are
      welcome to call in and join in the discussions by calling on (646) 716-9721
      anytime during the show. Tonight's talk points include the passing of Buddy
      Rose, Reid Flair's latest screw up, and the week's wrestling and UFC news.
      All at http://www.theringsidelive.com

      > BATISTA TO HOLD ONE OF PACQUIAO'S TITLES TOMORROW
      - Former World Heavyweight champion and now number one contender for the WWE
      title Batista will be in Las Vegas tomorrow as part of the Manny Pacquiao
      entourage carrying one of his title belts to the ring. Batista, who is half
      Filipino, is a huge fan of Manny Pacquiao and during a recent tour in the
      area Batista said that Pacquiao will destroy England's Ricky Hatton at the
      much anticipated boxing fight. Hatton is also a huge wrestling fan and has
      had several WWE Superstars watching his matches live in person including the
      Undertaker who is quite a boxing and MMA fan.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > MVP ON THE VIEW
      - Current US champion MVP is most likely appearing on "The View" on Monday
      according to Jim Ross following Sherri Shepherd's appearance on Smackdown.
      Shepherd joined MVP for his match against Dolph Ziggler during the tapings
      in Madison Square Garden on Tuesday, a show that will be airing tonight. The
      next day Shepherd discussed her involvement on the hit ABC show and said
      that herself and MVP are getting to know each other. Before the deal to
      appear on Smackdown was on, "The View" co-host mentioned MVP before saying
      that she's a big fan of his. "I don't know if he's married or single but I'm
      going to find out. I want to be Mrs. MVP," she said at the time. You can see
      a clip of MVP showing Shepherd some wrestling moves - which she enjoyed -
      and a preview of what's going to happen tonight at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/MVP_Shepherd.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7112]

      > HOGAN LOSES ANOTHER ROUND IN COURT
      - It's more bad news for the Hulkster as his latest motion filed in court to
      prevent his estranged wife's 20 year old boyfriend Charlie Hill from driving
      his expensive cars under the same insurance deal has been shot down by the
      Judge. Hogan protested that Hill could be danger and he requested that he
      get his own insurance rather than use the current one in place. The Judge
      apparently didn't want any of it and told Hogan that Hill being a danger is
      just speculation and there's no proof of immediate harm. Oops! Hogan is
      doing more jobs in court than he ever did in a wrestling ring.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > ELIX SKIPPER'S SON SHOT DEAD
      - Former WCW and TNA Superstar Elix Skipper endured a parents' worst
      nightmare on Wednesday as his twenty two year old son LeMarcus was shot dead
      in his apartment in Columbus, OH. According to a report by the police it was
      said that he was shot multiple times after LeMarcus opened the door of his
      apartment and was greeted by two men, one of who fired the fatal shots.
      Police officers have a man in custody after Skipper's grandmother - who was
      in the same apartment - identified the man who was captured later by the
      cops. Elix Skipper wrestled for WCW between 2000 and 2001 and then joined
      TNA in 2002 and stayed there till 2008.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7113]

      > TNA KNOCKOUT ROXXI LEAVES THE COMPANY
      - 29 year old TNA Knockout Roxxi - real name Nicole Raczynski - has left TNA
      Wrestling while in the middle of the sixty day suspension she received for
      getting involved in a backstage fight with fellow Knockout Rhaka Khan. Roxxi
      joined TNA in 2007 and made her debut at the Victory Road pay-per-view. In
      May of last year she ended up with her head shaved after losing a ladder
      match to now WWE Diva Gail Kim. She did not win any titles during her time
      in TNA but was the first ever Queen of the Cage at last year's Lockdown
      pay-per-view.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]