    Feb 2, 2008
      workstylz.com now open! Stylish work clothes! Custom Dickies Gear etc

      Saturday February 2nd 2008 Issue #2661

      Ian Hamilton and Adam Firestorm held another Ringside Live show yesterday,
      talking about John Cena's return, Lesnar's UFC fight and much more. You can
      listen to the show on demand at http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside or
      else download it from the iTunes store.

      Purchase tickets for WrestleMania and other WWE events
      and get free FedEx shipping worth $14.95!
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/store
      Add our Ringside Live audio show to your iTunes!
      Go to http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside
      and click on the 'Subscribe to iTunes' icon.
      RINGSIDE LIVE WITH IAN HAMILTON EVERY FRIDAY AT 7PM ET

      > BROCK LESNAR FIGHTS FIRST UFC MATCH TONIGHT
      - Today is the day that Brock Lesnar debuts in the UFC against Frank Mir and
      all eyes are on the former WWE heavyweight champion to see if the 'fake'
      wrestler can deliver against a professional mixed martial arts fighter. This
      is probably the most hyped UFC debut ever and Lesnar comes in with a lot of
      pressure to deliver and to back up all the words that he said in the past
      few months. UFC's Dana White said that Lesnar could very well be the best
      heavyweight the UFC has ever seen if his transition from professional
      wrestling to MMA goes according to Brock's plans. Lesnar was heavily booed
      at the weigh-in, something which was pretty much expected from MMA fans who
      see Lesnar as a guy who's storming into their real sport from a 'fake'
      sport. The event tonight at the Mandalay Bay Events Center is expected to
      draw the usual crop of celebrities and representatives from TNA - including
      Kurt Angle.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5417]

      > SMACKDOWN! GETS THEIR OWN ELIMINATION CHAMBER
      - Two Elimination Chamber matches will be held at No Way Out with both of
      them carrying the same important deal - win and you move to WrestleMania.
      While the RAW Superstars will battle to face either Cena or Orton for the
      WWE title in Orlando, Smackdown! Superstars Batista, Undertaker, The Great
      Khali, Finlay, MVP and Big Daddy V will have their own Chamber match with
      the winner going against either Rey Mysterio or Edge, who will face each
      other for the World Heavyweight title in the same night.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5833]

      > TWO RAW'S TO BE TAPED ON MONDAY
      - This Monday night, WWE will be taping two shows of RAW, one which will air
      on tape delay later that night and another one that will be airing the
      following week. The RAW brand will be in Japan and South Korea from February
      10th to the 12th and the company opted to tape two RAW's in one day rather
      than do the show from Japan as the recent HD switch would complicate things
      when doing a broadcast overseas.

      > WWE VIDEOS ON BILLBOARD
      - The following videos are on Billboard's Top 10 Recreational Sports chart
      for the week ending February 9th. 'The Best Of Raw: 15th Anniversary
      1993-2008' keeps the first spot for the third week in a row followed by
      newcomer 'Armageddon 2007' in second place. 'Survivor Series 2007' is in
      fifth, 'The Shawn Michaels Story: Heartbreak & Triumph' in eighth, 'The
      Triumph And Tragedy Of World Class Championship Wrestling' in ninth and
      'John Cena: My Life' wraps up the list in the tenth place. TNA's 'Genesis
      2007' made its debut in sixth place. You can purchase all these and more at
      our Store located at http://www.wrestling-online.com/store