    Oct 1, 2007
      Advertise on Wrestling-Online.com for only $15 per month. E-mail Us!!

      Monday October 1st 2007 Issue #2571

      Today we kicked off the No Mercy 2007 promotion on the site at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/promotions/nomercy2007/ , There is a contest
      where two winners will each receive a No Mercy t-shirt and the SummerSlam
      2007 DVD. The question is very simple and can be found by either searching
      through our news archives or a simple Google search. Contest is open to
      everyone living on planet Earth! :)

      Now with a blog! http://www.wrestling-online.com/blog
      Add our Ringside Live audio show to your iTunes!
      Go to http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside
      and click on the 'Subscribe to iTunes' icon.
      RINGSIDE LIVE WITH IAN HAMILTON EVERY FRIDAY AT 7PM ET

      Web version at -[http://www.wrestling-online.com/news%5d

      > TICKET INFORMATION FOR WRESTLEMANIA XXIV
      - A new logo has been made for WrestleMania, making use again of the Roman
      numbers after they were ditched from WrestleMania 18 onwards - with the
      exception of WrestleMania XX. WWE.COM released the following information
      regarding ticket sales. Tickets go on sale on Saturday November 3rd at 10AM
      and can be purchased from The Amway Arena box office; All Florida
      Ticketmaster outlets including FYE stores; by calling (407) 839-3900; or
      online at Ticketmaster.com. The Citrus Bowl will not be selling any tickets
      for this show. On Friday November 2nd between 6PM and 8PM EST there will be
      a special WrestleMania XXIV pre-sale at Ticketmaster ticket centers located
      in participating Florida FYE stores. Visit your local FYE store for details.
      Tickets will be priced $750, $250, $150, $95, $55 and $40. You can see the
      new logo at http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/5549810
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5319]

      > WWE ONE OF THE SPONSORS OF THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS SPORTS EXPERIENCE CENTER
      - The hardcore legend himself Mick Foley joined WWE Diva Torrie Wilson along
      with Special Olympics Chairman Timothy Shriver, Special Olympics Founder
      Eunice Kennedy Shriver, Coca Cola CEO Mutar Kent, and other celebrities,
      including Vanessa Williams, Michelle Kwan, Bianca Jagger, and Disney star
      Brenda Song, in opening the new Sports Experience Center on Monday, the day
      before the official start of the 2007 Special Olympics World Games in
      Shanghai. WWE is one of the sponsors of the Center which provides Special
      Olympians at the Games the chance to meet celebrities and dignitaries.
      Torrie and Bianca Jagger played doubles table tennis with Special Olympians
      from greater China, including mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau. Foley
      mixed it up with Special Olympians from Denmark on the badminton court
      before being replaced by Disney's Brenda Song and Anne Sweeney, co-chair of
      Disney Media Networks and president, Disney-ABC Television Group. The WWE
      stars also had a chance to meet with Clark T. (Sandy) Randt, the American
      Ambassador to The People's Republic of China. After the event, the WWE stars
      attended the Special Olympics Great Britain Welcome Reception, where Mick
      and Torrie had a chance to chat with some of the more than 300 members of
      Britain's Special Olympics squad, all of whom were pleasantly surprised to
      have a chance to meet with two of their favorite WWE stars. On Tuesday, Mick
      and Torrie will participate in the Opening Ceremony that officially kicks
      off the World Games.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5317]

      > TWO FOR THREE PPV OFFER IN THE UK
      - BSkyB in the United Kingdom is offering a pay-per-view package for the
      fans who order the WWE PPVs from Sky Box Office giving them three shows for
      the price of two. The package includes No Mercy which airs this Sunday,
      Survivor Series and Armageddon. The total cost for buying these three WWE
      events is £29.90 and you save £14.95. You can call Sky on 08705 800 888 to
      take advantage of this offer.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5318]

      > RANDY ORTON TIES THE KNOT
      - The 'Legend Killer' Randy Orton married his girlfriend Samantha Speno on
      Saturday September 21st after being engaged for two years. The 27 year old
      Orton - the youngest World Heavyweight champion in WWE - had some days off
      which is why he didn't appear on Monday Night RAW live last week. The two
      got married in Missouri and had the registry online from Crate and Barrel
      and Williams-Sonoma. The two left a message to those who bought them gifts.
      "We like to thank all of family and friends in this special time in our
      lives. Love, Samantha and Randy". Congratulations to the newlyweds!
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5320]

      > RAW PREVIEW
      - Two matches have been announced for tonight's RAW. The first is the Triple
      H vs Vince McMahon and considering Triple H's opponent at No Mercy is Umaga,
      it's a safe to say that the Samoan Bulldozer will somehow be involved in
      this match if it even happens. The second match is John Cena taking on Mr
      Kennedy. Both Umaga and Kennedy are returning from their 30 day suspensions.