    Apr 1, 2002
      $5,500/month! http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/46338/165321/165321

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Monday, April 1st 2002

      Hey yo. Pretty eventful Monday to say the least.

      That's all for now! Laters.

      Kid Rock, Drowning Pool, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Cypress Hill,
      Creed, Disturbed, Limp Bizkit and other top names from the music
      industry team up together for WWF FORCEABLE ENTRY, the brand new
      WWF music album featuring remixed themes and other unreleased songs!
      Get it now for $13.99 at --> http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > HART READY TO RETURN
      - In a shocking development in the Bret Hart/Vince McMahon saga, it was
      revealed that Bret Hart has agreed to return to the World Wrestling
      Federation as part of the 'Smackdown!' roster. Sources close to the
      situation say that Hart received a phone call from McMahon this past
      Friday and the two managed to put their personal differences aside. It's
      not know what was said in the phone call but it was good enough for Bret
      Hart 'to let it go', at least for now.

      > AUSTIN/WWF RELATIONSHIP BACK TO SQUARE ONE
      - Steve Austin has been advertised for tonight's show over the past week
      however during the weekend, things turned to the worse and Austin is now
      refusing to appear on RAW. The former WWF champion is furious that
      McMahon spends more time with his nWo buddies now and told WWF officials
      clearly that if he doesn't get the title back on his first day back on
      TV, he will quit the Federation.

      > STEPH ON PLAYBOY
      - Many fans would dream about seeing the billion dollar princess get
      naked. She came close on TV having her boobs pop out during a taped
      Smackdown! however only the fans in the arena managed to get a glimpse
      of her rack. A Playboy official who is a reader of the newsletter
      confirmed to us this morning that negotiations to get Ms. McMahon on the
      popular publication have now ended with Stephanie agreeing to bare it
      all for the August 2002 issue. She will also be on the front cover.

      > WRESTLEMANIA X9 BACK TO TORONTO?
      - Canadians will be happy to hear that the WWF is considering bringing
      WrestleMania back to Toronto next year. After the huge success of WM X8
      at the SkyDome, WWF officials are putting the SkyDome as one of the
      three possible locations for next year's event. The other two locations
      are the Pontiac Silverdome in Detroit, MI., and the RCA Dome in
      Indianapolis, IN.

      > GOLD-BERG, GOLD-BERG!
      - TSN broke the story earlier today saying that Goldberg is expected to
      sign a contract with the WWF as soon as the results of his physical test
      are returned. The report also states that Goldberg was offered a
      downside guarantee of $700,000 per year although no exact details of his
      contract were revealed. Goldberg was getting paid big bucks to stay at
      home on the AOL Time Warner contract. It will be interesting to see how
      Goldberg fits in the WWF and on which roster he will appear. To read
      TSN's article go to
      http://tsn.ca/wrestling/readstory.asp?story_id=2280478

      DAMN. I can't think of any more bullsh!t right now. I hope you
      understand that today....is April 1st.....so...MUAHAHAHAHA! Alright, we
      may have sounded like a freakin wrestling newsboard with fake headlines
      and stories, but it's April Fool's day so I hope y'all got a kick out of
      the made-up stories.

      P.S. For those of you who still can't understand, all the above news IS
      A JOKE! Get it? What? Comprende? What?

      Back tonight with the real news!

      Advertising Info - http://www.wrestling-online.com/advertising.html