    Nov 1, 2001
      Free calls! http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/25034/105811/105811

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Thursday, November 1st 2001

      We were notified that there are a limited number of WWF title belt
      replicas that we talked about yesterday which are *slightly damaged* and
      are going out for nearly $100 LESS. The only problem with these belts is
      that they have a few scratches. If you're not happy with it when you
      receive it, there's a 30-day money back guarantee. Two titles are
      available, the WWF Heavyweight title and the Steve Austin WWF Smoking
      Skull title. Remember, only a limited number of these are available and
      you can purchase them by going to http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com and
      follow the 'Damaged' link from the Title Belts section.

      Sex secrets turn your fantasies into realities. Get something free
      just for peeking - MEN only!
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/34179/106872/106872

      > MATT HARDY ON SKY SPORTS TOMORROW
      - Sky Sports News landed an interview with former WWF/WCW Tag Team title
      holder Matt Hardy that will air tomorrow (November 2nd) at 5PM GMT on
      Sky Sports News channel 413 on Sky Digital. You have a chance to send in
      your question to yourview@... and maybe your question will be
      asked on-air. Last year Lita was the guest on Sky Sports News promoting
      Rebellion.

      > STARS ARRIVE IN MANCHESTER ON SATURDAY
      - The whole WWF crew will arrive in Manchester, England on Saturday
      morning, the same day of the Rebellion PPV event. The whole gang will be
      staying at the all-new (and only) five star Lowry Hotel in Manchester
      according to our friend and newsletter reader Rob Stock. Everyone will
      head home on Sunday morning. The Manchester United Football Club will be
      paying for most of the expenses during this tour while the WWF are
      expected to return the favor when the popular football club tours the
      US. Both WWFE, Inc., and MUFC entered into a partnership earlier this
      year.

      > TOUGH ENOUGH FINAL CASTING NEXT WEEK
      - The final step before choosing the Tough Enough contestants for the
      second season will be held next week starting from November 7th and
      ending on November 12th. The event will be held in Las Vegas, NV., where
      WWF officials will be evaluating the 200+ finalists. Filming the new
      series will start in the middle of this month. This time the house will
      be on the beach in Los Angeles, CA. The new Tough Enough season will air
      on MTV this coming Spring.

      > A NEW BOOK FOR FOLEY
      - In an interview with WWF.COM, Mick Foley revealed that he's already
      working on his fifth book, to be titled 'My father was a fireman'. Foley
      said that the book will be aimed towards children, with all proceedings
      going to the New York Police & Fire Widows and Children's Fund. The same
      woman who did all the illustrations on Mick's previous book 'Halloween
      Hijinx' already agreed to do the work for free for the next book. Foley
      said that proceedings from his first children's book 'Christmas Chaos'
      were supposed to go all to the Shriner's Children's Hospitals, but
      someone blocked the deal. This time, Foley says, it's either his way, or
      the book will simply not be released unless 100% of the proceedings go
      to the New York Police & Fire Widows and Children's Fund.

      > SMACKDOWN! PREVIEW
      - The following matches are scheduled for tonight's Smackdown! broadcast
      on UPN. Rock & Chris Jericho vs Test & Booker T; Hardy Boyz & Lita vs
      Dudley Boyz & Stacy; Kurt Angle vs Kane; Christian vs Bradshaw; RVD vs
      Edge; Tajiri vs William Regal; Steve Austin vs Undertaker. Should be a
      tough night for the WWF since they face some stiff competition with the
      addition of the World Series.

      > WWF STOCKS
      - Stocks closed at 11.45, a 1.60% increase over the previous trade. The
      day's range was 11.17 - 11.69.

      ======================================
      Get over 100 Kodak prints – FREE! Snapfish will develop your first 3
      rolls of film free! That’s up to 108 prints! Plus, Snapfish scans your
      photos into secure online albums for easy sharing. Sign up today!
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/30402/105811/105811

      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news

      > KIDMAN ON BYTE THIS!
      - Billy Kidman will join the Byte This! crew tomorrow afternoon at
      3:30PM EST on WWF.COM. You can call live during the show on
      1-888-LIVEWWF or else e-mail your questions to bytethis@... . Jim
      Cornette will also join via telephone. Windows Media Player is needed to
      watch the show.

      Advertising Info - http://www.wrestling-online.com/advertising.html