No activity in last 7 days
This is a list for quilters who are participating, or who wish to participate, in the Wrap Them in Love program. This non-profit organization brings together quilters to collect donated quilts and distribute them to children around the world. The program, the heart child of Ellen Sime, who lives in Mt. Vernon, Washington, was begun in early 1998, and welcomes quilters from all walks of life and from the world over who want to make a difference in the life of these little ones. The purpose of this list is to encourage and help each other, to pass along quilting hints and share patterns, and generally to turn this circle of quilters into a circle of friends. Come laugh with us, cry with us, and share the fulfillment and camaraderie that comes with a common cause for good!
- Charity Quilts
- Jun 15, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.