Beta needed for last two chapters of my fic

  • Helen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2005
      I've been writing a character-based fic for Rodney called Long
      December. I'm in the final stages of this now and I need someone to
      beta chapters five and six please.

      Chapter five is ready for betaing now, chapter six should be finished
      within the next couple of days.

      Thanks in advance,
      Helen
    • Linda
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2005
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Helen" <helenhaithwaite@b...>
        wrote:

        > I've been writing a character-based fic for Rodney called Long
        > December. I'm in the final stages of this now and I need someone
        > beta chapters five and six please.
        >
        > Chapter five is ready for betaing now, chapter six should be
        finished
        > within the next couple of days.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        > Helen

        Hi Helen,

        I can help you out if you'd like? If so, just send it through to me
        and I'll take a look at it as soon as poss :)

        Linda