Need beta for darker fic with S2 Critical Mass spoiler

  • missyvortexdv
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2005
      Hi

      I've got a slightly darker fic based around S2 Critical Mass. I can't
      use my usual beta's because of spoilerage. It's a darkish angsty
      Beckett PoV with reflections on Weir. Not really shippy, but there's
      something in it sort of. Hard to explain.

      If anyone wants to beta it just email me: alienforce at gmail dot com

      ~
      Hans